2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

I'm subscribing to this. I want in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be epic!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'd give my left _____________ to get in this one! Can't wait for signups to begin!

June 2nd marked on calendar.

I want to road trip, I want to get my Vegas on with THP'ers, I want another shot at TPC Las Vegas, I want to stay at the Mirage, I want that bag of Bridgestone Awesomeness!

Ready to make it rain up in vegas

Today's events aren't stopping me from trying either! Vegas baby!

Today's events aren't stopping me from trying either! Vegas baby!

Wouldn't mind teeing it up with you again especially with a new shaft in the bag...check ti see if they can find a putter shaft for you that eliminates three jacks :alien:

Sitting at dinner with MrsV discussing the possibilities of attending this event. To say we both want in this in a crazy understatement. Vegas tops my list for sure. We've never been there before and I can't think of a better reason to go

Sitting at dinner with MrsV discussing the possibilities of attending this event. To say we both want in this in a crazy understatement. Vegas tops my list for sure. We've never been there before and I can't think of a better reason to go

This is the logic I'm trying to use with my fiance haha

Tera and I have never been to Vegas together. She actually asked again when the sign-ups were. Like I would forget

Back