2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Sitting at dinner with MrsV discussing the possibilities of attending this event. To say we both want in this in a crazy understatement. Vegas tops my list for sure. We've never been there before and I can't think of a better reason to go
I haven't been to Vegas for a THP event. My gf knows I want in. The date is blocked on my calendar.

She is not going, and is fine with it!!

Viva Las Vegas!

Sitting at dinner with MrsV discussing the possibilities of attending this event. To say we both want in this in a crazy understatement. Vegas tops my list for sure. We've never been there before and I can't think of a better reason to go

A great way to get away together. Hope you are selected when it comes time.

Thinking about this one this morning. Getting into this event is a high priority.

Same here, this one will be my last hurrah of trying for the 2016 year, and man, it would be awesome to keep the Bridgestone Championship streak alive.

Is it sign up day yet?

2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Wish it was buddy. I'm itching for that day

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Tell me about it

signups now only 3 weeks from tomorrow!

I need a THP getaway like you have no idea.

I need to redeem my event game performance...would be more over than under right now.

Just talked to the wife about this and she's game!!! Yes! Now just need to grab one of these coveted spots

This would be an incredible experience. Now to determine the magic formula to get picked????????

This has been on my mind all day. Want in so so bad

I was just looking through my TPC Las Vegas yardage guide... I would love another shot!

I was just looking through my TPC Las Vegas yardage guide... I would love another shot!
Me too buddy. I'm still a hack, just not as bad of one as I was last time. Would love another shot at this!

Swyped while swerving on my S6 edge

Back