2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Looks like it will be an awesome time! Some real info is always great!

Wow, spectacular venue for what will be a great event! Is that a school vacation week or something, because flights from here seem a bit high?

I dont think so. But its very early and with multiple airports, I have a feeling they end up priced pretty well.

Bummed it couldnt work out, but i am excited to see how this event unfolds, I'm sure it's going to be one that cant be missed

I dont think so. But its very early and with multiple airports, I have a feeling they end up priced pretty well.

Not seeing anything under $550 from the Bay Area. Gotta keep digging.

What a great way to take out tax time aggravation on the man...pounding drivers!

I've got my eye on it, just seemed high initially.

This looks ridiculously awesome... Will have to see if I can swing it this year!

I have GOT to re-establish a handicap so I can enter these!!

I have GOT to re-establish a handicap so I can enter these!!

It would make a pretty awesome first ever THP Event, that is for sure. This is going to be all kinds of special.

oh wow, this looks awesome.

THP keeps giving me awesome reasons to travel to the other side of the Continent. This sounds like a freaking blast.

The closest is Daytona, but it is smaller. Jacksonville is next followed by Sanford and Orlando.

Thanks...that gives some options.

Love seeing all of the excitement for this one

Love seeing all of the excitement for this one

When people talk about this one years from now, they will be the ones that were the first to ever experience something like this.
#TheGoldStandard
#ComeWithoutYourDriver

When people talk about this one years from now, they will be the ones that were the first to ever experience something like this.
#TheGoldStandard
#ComeWithoutYourDriver
Good...my driver is old

This event sounds pretty epic! . Time to head back to FL I think

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome, and right around my birthday.. hmmmm :party:

What happens if our handicap changes for better or worse in between December and April?

Sounds awesome, and right around my birthday.. hmmmm :party:

What happens if our handicap changes for better or worse in between December and April?

We will have that info at time of signup.

WOW! This sounds like an awesome event. I'm excited for the 2016 events!

I would love to be able to get into this one. No conflicts on my calendar and I live the time of the year if is scheduled for.

Data
Subjective
Objective
On Range w/ FlightScope
On Course with THPers
Two Incredible Golf Courses

Data
Subjective
Objective
On Range w/ FlightScope
On Course with THPers
Two Incredible Golf Courses
All the bases covered. Will truly be an amazing event with loads of data and opinions about the various drivers on the market.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow just wow. Hope this fits into my 2016 plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back