2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

RR will be a great follow! Looking forward to it all!!

And so it begins...THP Regional Rivalry is NEXT!
Ohio vs Michigan will be a great battle with awesome THPers involved. I know everyone on both sides has been putting in the work to be their best for this event. And who wouldn't with a HOF tag and the chance to be the MVP on the line. A huge shout out to THP and True Temper for sponsoring this and all the other #ThpRegionalRivalry events

Really hoping to make it into one of the remaining events, fingers are crossed and hopes are up!

A Lot of great events still on the table for this year!

Incredible event lineup this year! Well done THP and Sponsors!

Really hoping to make it into one of the remaining events, fingers are crossed and hopes are up!

Me too, James. Not too many left, but I'll I'll be trying.

well, one more down..looking at what else I can try for...

Here's hoping to get a back to an event sometime, maybe next year will be my chance.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Here's hoping to get a back to an event sometime, maybe next year will be my chance.

Some pretty fun ones in Chicago in October.

Would love to, but it's not in the cards.

I'll take that back. I forgot that I did put my name in for the UST Mamiya group in Dallas. I would have had my eye on this for a while and was afraid to put my name in. I am really hoping to get in this month as flights to Dallas are pretty reasonable right now and I can't do it next month. Still have a chance.

I keep trying to attend an event but I'm not wanted. Better luck next time I guess.

I keep trying to attend an event but I'm not wanted. Better luck next time I guess.

It is definitely not a "not wanted" thing. There are lots of THP Events this year and tons of THPers that want in them. I know its hard to say, but picking and choosing 1 or 2 to get in, does make the odds tougher, but still many more to come and lots of fun stuff on THP every single day.

Don't forget about the wait list buddy.

I actually got into one more event than I thought I would this year ... so 2016 has been good so far.

Just gotta keep trying, I've been trying for a long time (minus a hiatus while healing from surgery) you just have to try to avoid taking it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all that made events this year. Hope you have and had a great time. For those of us that didn't, keep plugging away. You never know when your name may get called.

Okay NY/NJ vs New England THP Regional Rivalry, you are on deck.

Can't believe this is less than two weeks away!

Okay NY/NJ vs New England THP Regional Rivalry, you are on deck.

We have big shoes to fill after the show OH/MI put on yesterday. Such a great event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday just reaffirmed why I really do love THP events and want to be in them all. Good people, good golf, lifelong memories.

Got to attend my first event through THP this weekend as I sadly watched Ohio defeat Michigan in the RR. Though I was only there to play the extra rounds and attend the dinner, I had a blast!! I could only imagine how insane it would be to be a participant in an event. Everyone participating in the event made the extra round guys feel at home, involved and wanted there for extra support. This was a very cool event!!

Got to attend my first event through THP this weekend as I sadly watched Ohio defeat Michigan in the RR. Though I was only there to play the extra rounds and attend the dinner, I had a blast!! I could only imagine how insane it would be to be a participant in an event. Everyone participating in the event made the extra round guys feel at home, involved and wanted there for extra support. This was a very cool event!!

Glad you got a taste of what these events are all about, I think it was beyond awesome that you MI and OH guys came out to support the event the way you did.

It was great having you guys there and you were as much a part of it as I was, which we loved. While its hard to do at many of our events, things such as Regional Rivalry were so perfect to include everybody. We wish more came out and came to the dinner. That night was so much fun.

Back