2016 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Good lawd, our office brought in probably 200 donuts for Valentines Day, and my team is doing a lunch. I prepared and brought a Lean Cuisine, but days like today suck

This is what I saw every day while on my work trip this past week
c6d26b273994d12c494badbccc7f5982.jpg

It took every ounce of discipline I had not to just break and dive in. But I did really good while I was gone and that makes me feel like I accomplished something. I think I lost 2 lbs while I was gone

Hey Taylor, I just picked this up from Whole Foods. I took a small taste and it was really good! If I eat some for dessert tonight I will let you know if it is still good, since sometimes the first taste is ok and then it gets gross as you keep eating it.

90a9c9f4ee3e5a1ba52ef909b7fab2ab.jpg

Hey Taylor, I just picked this up from Whole Foods. I took a small taste and it was really good! If I eat some for dessert tonight I will let you know if it is still good, since sometimes the first taste is ok and then it gets gross as you keep eating it.

Dairy free?

Yes!!! I still haven't gotten it yet but I need to

Any feed back on Sparkling Ice ... I got one yesterday and tasted good ...

Dairy free?

Unfortunately, no the first ingredient is milk. But if it is good, I will gladly take a pill for 240 calories/pint. It wasn't cheap though at $5.99.

Yes!!! I still haven't gotten it yet but I need to

I am hoping after a few bites it still tastes good, I just wasn't really feeling ice cream at 10:30am haha. The one small bite I took tasted like vanilla beans.

I just had about 10 bites and it's pretty good. I think it's really not bad for 240 calories for the entire pint. I have only tried the vanilla, but so far I am pleased and would definitely look at getting other flavors.

Diet has been mediocre the last couple nights but I'm staying under calories I believe.

Think this maybe the week I head back to shakes for breakfast and lunch as I need to loose the spare tire around my waist, probably gonna start running again on top of my walking with weight vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any feed back on Sparkling Ice ... I got one yesterday and tasted good ...

I have tried a couple of different flavors and I liked them ...

I just had about 10 bites and it's pretty good. I think it's really not bad for 240 calories for the entire pint. I have only tried the vanilla, but so far I am pleased and would definitely look at getting other flavors.
Crazy to think that it's on 240 calories and it's not dairy free.

How'd they do it? I need to read up on it.

I nees to check this out

Just picked up a yoga mat so I can start doing my PT exercises and stretches at home during treatments. Hoping to get this going in the right direction.

e48bd5d037d884370994e8a17a68581e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea, I was wondering the same thing.

I ate pretty poorly this weekend and I can feel it. With the healthier eating I have been waking up feeling light and energized. But after the not so great eating this weekend I woke up today feeling bloated and exhausted. Granted part of that was the 4am wake up call from Arrow because he had a belly ache and needed to go outside. But I can't blame the bloated feeling on him.

I made some overnight oats last night so I can start my morning off right today, and then I have Orange Theory at 8:45am.

I found it at Whole Foods. I only had 10 or so bites so far but to me it tasted like vanilla. It wasn't super creamy, but certainly passsible for a frozen dessert to replace ice cream.
I think we have one near us now. Other flavors to choose from?

I think we have one near us now. Other flavors to choose from?

Yes, the Whole Foods near me had vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and lemon cake. I figured I would play it safe for the first one and go with vanilla.

Here's their site http://www.halotop.com/flavors/
Yep. Heard about them on a food blog. I want to try the birthday cake.

Check out their website Mike

Oh, I wish my Whole Foods had birthday cake, I would have tried that one for sure.

A full week of eating well, monitoring every thing I took in, and worked out 5 of 7 days, and I stayed at the same weight. Fluctuated up and down all week, but Monday to Monday it's dead even.

Kind of frustrated.

A full week of eating well, monitoring every thing I took in, and worked out 5 of 7 days, and I stayed at the same weight. Fluctuated up and down all week, but Monday to Monday it's dead even.

Kind of frustrated.

Don't sweat it dude! Could be a number of things. I guarantee you are losing fat. If you are eating well you are losing weight, you will have a whoosh soon enough and drop a few. Keep grinding

Don't sweat it dude! Could be a number of things. I guarantee you are losing fat. If you are eating well you are losing weight, you will have a whoosh soon enough and drop a few. Keep grinding
Oh, I know, dude. You know how it goes, you want to see the number drop.

much better week this past week. down to 172 this week.
Feeling better and controlling the acid reflux helped a lot.
Hope to be 168 next mondays weigh in

Oh, I know, dude. You know how it goes, you want to see the number drop.

Man tell me about it. I had a 2 week plateau where the scale didn't budge, and the next week it dropped 5 pounds.

Well after having a little bit of a lax time since returning from PGA show, it was nice to step on the scale today and see 184 even. Back on track this week as meals are being planned out. Also that marks 25 lbs lost. Would love to drop another 10-15ish before my birthday in April.

MFP just told me I have lost 27.1% of my body weight, that is crazy to me.

Well after having a little bit of a lax time since returning from PGA show, it was nice to step on the scale today and see 184 even. Back on track this week as meals are being planned out. Also that marks 25 lbs lost. Would love to drop another 10-15ish before my birthday in April.

That is fantastic.

Back