2018-2019 College Football Thread

Is that the only reason though? 135 underclassmen.... not all can be 1-2 round picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the NFL the last several years though, successful players can be found outside those rounds and teams know it.

You also forget, ANY money, be it rounds 3-7, is better than what the NCAA is paying.

Look at the NFL the last several years though, successful players can be found outside those rounds and teams know it.

You also forget, ANY money, be it rounds 3-7, is better than what the NCAA is paying.

True!

Way to impress prospective recruits FSU. For those that didn't see it, @fsu_recruiting posting an image of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. doing the tomahawk chop wearing a Nike glove on their twitter account this morning. Tweet was deleted about an hour later after the outcry reagrding the poor taste of the image. Show a little class FSU!

Boy, that portal is something else isn't it. Crazy, crazy.

Good..

Tennessee closed well and managed to finish with the 12th best class in the country...good enough for 7th in the conference

Texas with another top 3 class after yesterday. Nice to see this return again.

Apparently Bob Stoops is going to be the head coach and GM of the Dallas XFL team. That is a bit surprising.

And NCAA grants waiver to Justin fields which allows him to play this year.

I'm almost pulling for Fields and OSU next year, just to watch my in-laws heads explode.

Anyone got a QB they want to let FSU have? This team is in a bad place.

Texas picks up a gem in Graduate transfer Parker Bruan from Georgia Tech. Great player.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You got your QB. Alex Hornibrook from Wisconsin.

I was hoping for someone that would give Blackmon a run for the starting position.

Did you watch them play last year? He certainly can't hurt.
I actually did watch FSU play. But more importantly, I watched Wisconsin play. And Hornibrook ain't no good.

I actually did watch FSU play. But more importantly, I watched Wisconsin play. And Hornibrook ain't no good.

I know he is not ideal and is not a guy that is going to lead any team to the promise land, but in FSU's situation, they have to start somewhere. Currently not a ton of talent is reserve, especially at the QB position.

So Great.

So Great.

That is just majestic.

I was hoping for someone that would give Blackmon a run for the starting position.

Just play him against Miami, he will look like a Heisman candidate...ask me how I know lol

Back