2018 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

If it holds up, 1 & 2 in the US Open should certainly give me a nice bump in fantasy. Currently 2nd for the week.

Absolutely no problem with the back to back win. That's an incredible accomplishment if he can pull it off.
I could look it up but I'm sure someone here knows...who's the last player to win back-to-back US Opens?

Speeeeeecial.

Pretty cool that Curtis Strange will do the interview of Koepka since he was the last guy to go back-to-back.

I could look it up but I'm sure someone here knows...who's the last player to win back-to-back US Opens?

Curtis strange in 88 89 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What putter is Koepka using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Curtis strange in 88 89 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! Didn't expect it to be almost 30 years. Thought it would be Tiger.

DJ has just always stuck me as someone who plays professional golf because he’s great at it, not because he loves it. Brooks wanted this bad this week. Had complete confidence in his game no matter what and DJ crumbled on the greens

Its interesting, because that has been the "knock" on Koepka since college, but I saw something different this week.

Left of Walter Mondale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow Brooks easy there buddy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Worst I can remember anywhere. #JetsFans

they are def loud but not sure Fox did themselves any favors putting Mic's all over the course, they pick up too much extra "stuff"

These fans are idiots
Yup. I'm a NY'er but gotta agree. I said to the TV, "don't be an idiot" (about the fans) an incalculable amount of times.

I think one guy shouted at Reed, "go chubby!"

Ridiculous.

What putter is Koepka using?

Dont get updated official till Monday, but here is what we have from Tour Van Wednesday.

Scotty Cameron Tour Only T10 Select Newport 2

What a great bounce for Koepka

Nice little break there. That was way left.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Brooks, where are you going with that approach shot?

DJ is still going to leave that putt short somehow.

Neither Woods nor Nicklaus ever went back to back

Jack Buck: "Don't forget Tommy Fleetwood."

HOW?! How could we possibly forget someone you've mentioned hundreds of times in the last two hours?

Jim Nantz: "Don't forget I was Fred Couples room mate in college."

Johnny Miller: "Don't forget I shot 63 in the final round of the Open at Oakmont."

apparently golf audiences are stupid and need a lot of reminders.

Rooting for a playoff

Well played Brooks!

Clutch chip by Koepka

Those Nike hats with the chord are just awful. Someone else tried that look not too long ago and it didn't work either. Koepka seems to buck some of the goofy Nike stuff.

Neither Woods nor Nicklaus ever went back to back

Nor Palmer. Joining a few special guys named Hogan and Jones though. Not bad company.

Back