2019-2020 College Football Thread

Typical AD speak trying to protect the HC. You know behind closed doors it’s something else being said. Gotta keep trying till something works.
Gotta hope that’s what’s happening, because if not? Ooooooofffffff

Gotta hope that’s what’s happening, because if not? Ooooooofffffff

Sam came out with that same statement on twitter & quickly got hammered & sent home. Next day changed it with some polish. Sadly we’re use to “oooooofffff” & know how to use polish & $$$ to make everything seem ok.

On another note it was nice to see Mack get UNC to a bowl game his 1st year after a 2 win season.

Sam came out with that same statement on twitter & quickly got hammered & sent home. Next day changed it with some polish. Sadly we’re use to “oooooofffff” & know how to use polish & $$$ to make everything seem ok.

On another note it was nice to see Mack get UNC to a bowl game his 1st year after a 2 win season.
He’s still one of my favorite coaches clinic speakers ever. I don’t like Texas, but Mack is a hell of a motivator and builder of men.

OSU vs Michigan ended up with a 7.5 rating making it the 2nd most watched game of the year...not too bad for s noon start time (bama vs LSU is #1 and was a 330 start if I recall)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Bama all the way to 12

Wisconsin to 8

Utah to 5 OU is #6

OSU stays #1

Utah to 5 OU is #6

Not saying this as a homer but I can’t understand Utah being ahead of OU. Each teams loss were pretty even. OU wins are much better. Utah does not have a top 25 win. I wonder if committee is trying to appease the pac 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not saying this as a homer but I can’t understand Utah being ahead of OU. Each teams loss were pretty even. OU wins are much better. Utah does not have a top 25 win. I wonder if committee is trying to appease the pac 12?

And the B10!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

And the B10!!

I think you can flip a coin for 1 and 2 between OSU and LSU I think they are the 2 best teams in the country. I think if, (I mean when) LSU beats Georgia LSU will go no back to one.
If OU handles business and gets in at 4 I think LSU and OU would be a fun game.

Someone still needs to help me understand Utah being at 5, what have they done?

I think you can flip a coin for 1 and 2 between OSU and LSU I think they are the 2 best teams in the country. I think if, (I mean when) LSU beats Georgia LSU will go no back to one.

OU hasn't won a playoff game yet and the Pac12 hasn't even played one. .... and money is involved.

OU hasn't won a playoff game yet and the Pac12 hasn't even played one. .... and money is involved.

I hear ya but all I ever hear from the committee is that it’s only about this year which we know is a crock.
I think tv crews should be allowed into the committee meetings transparency is a good thing

I hear ya but all I ever hear from the committee is that it’s only about this year which we know is a crock.
I think tv crews should be allowed into the committee meetings transparency is a good thing

They explained why Utah jumped OU, it was because of the wins that OU had

The head of the committee said that some of OU wins could have been losses and were won only in the last moments of the game.

I thought the goal was to win haha

It'll all sort itself out this weekend.

I'm not at all convinced Utah AND OU wont both lose.

It'll all sort itself out this weekend.

I'm not at all convinced Utah AND OU wont both lose.

Beating the bears is not going to be easy.
Hopefully we are secure with ball and can get the job done.

You are correct it will all work itself out I just always chuckle at how the committee does and justifies things.

Beating the bears is not going to be easy.
Hopefully we are secure with ball and can get the job done.

You are correct it will all work itself out I just always chuckle at how the committee does and justifies things.

It's crazy when I trust a computer (the BCS) more than I do real life people...but I'm to that point. I thought this whole committee thing would be better than the BCS, but I'd rather have the BCS computer rankings back with a 4 team playoff. The committee seems to flip flop, contradict themselves, and just make some curious decisions. Add in the fact that there is no transparency, and I can't trust the process.

And this is coming from an Ohio State fan btw...

I think either OU or Utah will win, but not both. I think if OU and Utah were to both win, OU gets the nod based on more quality wins. But who knows what they will do.

OU is a 9 point favorite over #7 Baylor and Utah is a 6.5 favorite over #13 Oregon.

Negative.

It's crazy when I trust a computer (the BCS) more than I do real life people...but I'm to that point. I thought this whole committee thing would be better than the BCS, but I'd rather have the BCS computer rankings back with a 4 team playoff. The committee seems to flip flop, contradict themselves, and just make some curious decisions. Add in the fact that there is no transparency, and I can't trust the process.

And this is coming from an Ohio State fan btw...

Have you looked at how the BCS would have the teams ranked currently? There is not much difference

Have you looked at how the BCS would have the teams ranked currently? There is not much difference
I see it now, but didn't before, and agree they are about the same. So maybe my point is moot. I have my own biases against people, I guess, haha.

One of my favorite games to watch every year, and the navy uniforms look awesome!

an_model-3.jpg
an_model-1.jpg
navy-helmet.png

One of my favorite games to watch every year, and the navy uniforms look awesome!

an_model-3.jpg
an_model-1.jpg
navy-helmet.png

Yes. one of the best games each year regardless of how good each Academy is that year. And as Army Coach has stated it's the only game where everyone playing is willing to give their lives for everyone watching.

IMG_1297.JPGIMG_1296.JPG

Back