ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Done!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I love how fast the new tags go up.
They look great everybody.

Paid. Yo.

• Appreciation

I could pay for this membership for the next 91 years and still not cover the swag I've gotten from it the last 2.

Just signed up!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Appreciation
Yeah kind of crazy to think 2020 is right around the corner.
I love all the new features in the website (especially the Giphy)

I love all the new features in the website (especially the Giphy)

Thank you very much. @GolferGal is really responsible for most of that, but we have a lot more coming including some home page renovations, etc.
Our 2020 AC Members have a LOT of surprises coming to them in terms of opportunities too.

Done and Done ....

Still lurking in the shadows

Signed up, I'm a newbie, but this is a great forum and St Jude's is so worthy of donations!!

FYI - Your wedding is never paid for ...ha :unsure: :censored:
Welcome to the forums. Don't be such a stranger. There's a lot of good people around here and I'm certain you'll find a few fellow Wisconinsites (Wisnconsiners??) who'd be glad to tee it up with you!(y)

No brainer, signup done, great cause access to great events. Thanks THP for all opportunities.

I'll get mine in some time this week for sure.

All done, great cause and small price to pay for the opportunities to meet and play with great people and have tons of fun. Thanks again JB & GG.

• Appreciation
is there a way to gift an AC membership like in previous years?

is there a way to gift an AC membership like in previous years?

Yes contact GolferGal via PM and she can work with you to accomplish that.

Working in health care for nearly 2 decades, this was an easy decision.

• Appreciation
Last year I joined for the first time and got in on the holiday bag - I was telling everyone I knew about what a great deal this was and that anything else over the rest of the year was gravy! Never in a million years could I have imagined ending the year with 2 new sets of clubs (pictures of the Fantasy Golf prize are coming soon!) and an unforgettable Haig Point experience with some of the most amazing guys I've ever met. I recently started a new job and moved cross-country with my family, which has resulted in a 4-month stretch where it's been incredibly difficult to keep up with everything going on here. But in the last week or so, I've been able to get into a routine and check in on a more regular basis, and THP truly feels like home. This is an incredible community - I'm so happy to renew my membership and excited to see what 2020 brings (outside of jdtox bringing home a Team Paradise victory - that's already a foregone conclusion...)!

Welp... it's Thursday... and as I promised, It's done.

Oh, and the new member banner logo thing is sweet...

• Appreciation
Back