2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Putting the new RX in play tomorrow up against the 2018 RXS - going to be a ton of short game head 2 head and a full round on a really great course.

Looking forward to deciding a gamer for 2020

Putting the new RX in play tomorrow up against the 2018 RXS - going to be a ton of short game head 2 head and a full round on a really great course.

If the story is true, I’ve got a feeling it won’t be close.

I myself can’t wait to get them in hand and out each style through their paces.

And we can't wait for you to post your results. I am guessing its going to be something like....

"(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)?????:love::love::love::love::love::love:"

Seriously??? I want to put these in to play on 1/27....

excited to hear your thoughts.

I just wanna know where every one is getting them......

You and me both...I have an idea though...

I know a few of us will be able to get our hands on them and play them in 5 weeks in Florida. :cool:

If i haven't said it yet today, THP and the staff rules! :rockon:

I’m so curious to hear about all the tests people are doing and really curious to hear what the changes are this year!!!!!

Hey @rehbirdie

Am I going to be blown away or what?

That’s why
Hey @rehbirdie

Am I going to be blown away or what?

OMG Yes - 18 holes on Pinehurst No. 2 today, did not lose a ball - I’ll post more after dinner.

They even had my caddie like ?????

James, my irons of choice were J15 DPF with Elevate Tours

Looking forward to hearing more!

That’s why

OMG Yes - 18 holes on Pinehurst No. 2 today, did not lose a ball - I’ll post more after dinner.

James, my irons of choice were J15 DPF with Elevate Tours
I’d like to hear more

Dudes....

:oops::censored:?:censored:
Will have boxes in for review, soon.
Yes, boxes.

Lets get it!

Look, here’s the thing James. You’re my very favorite staff writer. Have I told you that?

Also, completely unrelated...if some of those ’boxes’ happened to fall out of a USPS truck at my front door, I really wouldn’t tell anyone where I got them. Ya know. Just cuz I’m cool and all. ;)

Look, here’s the thing James. You’re my very favorite staff writer. Have I told you that?

Also, completely unrelated...if some of those ’boxes’ happened to fall out of a USPS truck at my front door, I really wouldn’t tell anyone where I got them. Ya know. Just cuz I’m cool and all. ;)
Bahahaha, I love it!

How in the world did you get some of the new RX's?

I'm drooling at the thought of these. Bridgestone is doing marketing really, really, really well. I can't wait!

Tasty venue for new ball testing... (y)

I checked my email about a million times hoping to get one from @rehbirdie informing me that I was going to get some to test ,but no joy yet. :cry:

I got the email from @rehbirdie too for RX testing. ?

I switched between 2018 RX, CS Truvis and a Saint Nine ball today and I wasn’t playing well enough to make any conclusions unfortunately. But I do look forward to comparing 2018 RX to the 2020.

Anyone get the 2020 BX to test yet?

Back