2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Stupid weather here changed in a hurry, can't wait to get them back out on the course.

Still dying to get my hands on these. Can't play them since its 18 degrees out but my basement putting facility already has spots saved.

Looking forward to seeing all the details of this new release very soon!

Muahahahahaha

:p:p:p:p:p

if the new ones are better than the old ones, i have a WHOLE BUNCH of srixons i gotta lose :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Got selected to test some of the XS out. Cannot wait
I just go selected to test out some of the RX out - And I can't wait either.

Shoulder Tap? Looking forward to seeing what the testers have to say!

No sir, we haven't begun our product seeding as of yet. While the balls are here (see pictures of some above), there will be a lot of fun coming up for THPers that want to be a part of it.

We are a long way from spring here, but the few holes I got in with this ball earlier this week have me itching.

We are a long way from spring here, but the few holes I got in with this ball earlier this week have me itching.

Shouldn't you have a years supply of balls from the Firestone event? Were they last years or this new one?

I also just got an email from Adam Rehberg to test out the new Tour B RX! He says they will ship after the PGA show to us. :D

Shouldn't you have a years supply of balls from the Firestone event? Were they last years or this new one?

Not sure which they were supposed to be, but I recently received some of the 2020 ones to test out and they are the real deal friend! (y)(y)(y)

Not sure which they were supposed to be, but I recently received some of the 2020 ones to test out and they are the real deal friend! (y)(y)(y)

So you didn't get them? Interesting

I want to like Bridgestone balls, they just have always felt "hard" to me. I dunno....I never had any other issues with the TourBRX just the feeling especially 100 in and felt "hard" off the face to me

Just got an email from Adam about testing the new RX, I can't wait to check them out.

I also received an email from @rehbirdie today. So looking forward to testing the new Tour B RX!

No sir, we haven't begun our product seeding as of yet. While the balls are here (see pictures of some above), there will be a lot of fun coming up for THPers that want to be a part of it.
Yeeeeeeahhhhh it will! Let’s gooooooooo!

I feel like several of these models could fit me well, I’m excited to try them all

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...testing?

Back