ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Football

First time AC member, will be signing up for this.

FYI for any new fantasy players, you want to draft the best player at each position early, so need to get a kicker by round 5 or you will be screwed. Those back up running back and wide receivers can wait to double digit rounds.

It’s almost Christmas time.

The joy of turning on Sirius Fantasy Sports Radio and the switch to Football has begun.

Training camps begin to open this week for Dallas and Pitt, then next week for everyone else.

Football Season is almost here.

I missed this last year for the first time. I regret it and missed it dearly. Hope to be able to get in this year.

I’m scared I’ll miss the sign up thread.

I’m scared I’ll miss the sign up thread.
Yep. Each long weekend I have taken this summer with the family where I didn't check the site I have feared signed up.

I can’t wait for signups for this

Be on the lookout for signup thread in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious question for those that don’t have kids and reading this thread

Do you look more forward to Christmas or opening weekend of Football?

Football for me and it’s not even close.

Wait don't you have kids lol

I don’t have kids, and it’s pretty close between the two. I love the holidays but there is something kind of magical about the start of football season. It means cooler weather is ahead, The holidays are around the corner, and fantasy football is in the air.

I have kids and its Football before Chanukah for me but I am a season ticket holder!!

Getting so close. Excited to give it another shot, hoping I don't get the injury bug again.

Coming up soon. We will have a new thread up with all of the details for signups.
Tons of fun every year.
Soon* TM. The public is starting to get restless! I can't wait for it this year as my first year, I also am in the group hoping I don't have anything going off so I don't miss the sign ups.

Back