ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

I am having a rough year. I am not hitting on winners this year like I did the last 2 years.

68th out of 70 is exactly where I wanted to be when setting my lineup. Perhaps my afternoon wave will save me...
But isn't it great to be in contention for 1st place and you literally are watching every tournament, every day? Plus, spending the extra time Monday to Wednesday overthinking who to pick.

So different when you see your name at the top.

But isn't it great to be in contention for 1st place and you literally are watching every tournament, every day? Plus, spending the extra time Monday to Wednesday overthinking who to pick.

Oh for sure. But I also find myself stressing more and more tryingnto be perfect instead of just going with gut picks. And this week might be the bomb I've managed to avoid all year. Dead last currently. But like you said. Still a ton of fun. Normally I'm way down the list and have started forgetting to even set lineups by now because I'm so far back it doesn't matter

@PKorf is going to catch us all ! Niemann is my only bright spot. Fantasy golf is hard :)

Ive got a lonnnnnnng way to go. Another major with double points should determine alot. Ive had one hell of a fun year though.

@Nerdy_81 I am floored you don't have Niemann in your lineup this week. He seems like someone you've used a bunch this year. @Bunker Snot is smarter than both of us.

@Nerdy_81 I am floored you don't have Niemann in your lineup this week. He seems like someone you've used a bunch this year. @Bunker Snot is smarter than both of us.
Had him last week and he was ok but expected more. Should have stayed on the train.

I watched more Thursday/Friday golf than ever when I was trying to hold everyone off two years ago. Super nerve-wracking! Was always happy when I'd notice 2nd place with 7 of the same guys on their team :ROFLMAO:

WD for Matsuyama just adds to my awful picks for the week. Things should be pretty tight up top after this week.

WD for Matsuyama just adds to my awful picks for the week. Things should be pretty tight up top after this week.
The pressure is just ramping up for the big purse at The Open... it's starting to feel like that 3 footer to wrap up a good round.

$ well spent on Bryson:rolleyes: but at least 7 made cut.

Only 3 playing the weekend. 5 mc's. 2 wd's. Woof

last year, fantasy golf seemed easy :LOL:

Pulling for Max this weekend!

I had the leader the first three days, had three tied for the lead half way through today, and still can't pull out a win. :banghead:

64/70. On to the John Deere

joaquin...you had a chance to carry the team. so now we languish at 47 when we coulda been languishing at 42.

I hope tomorrow's round gets washed out.

Still a lot of money from the top but have been moving up in the standings the last few weeks. Up to 12 after gaining about 30 spots in the last 3 weeks. Picking more obscure dudes in hopes of getting something going seems to be serving me well.

Back