2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

I am sorry to say that I do not. If those are options at the tech studio the next time I am there, I'll be happy to grab some numbers for you.
I need a full set review from you on OL. ;)

Seem pretty consistent to me. Regular FT 7i?
Yeah standard Tec 7. Crazy consistent despite me moving them around a little. Hit the first one, thought okay, can pick it up a little and add some spin. Second one I did, but lost the launch a little, so thought okay just get it up in the air nice and easy, and I didn't realize they were that close in carry until he pointed it out. I was just trying to figure out what I needed to do to get the numbers I want and didn't really expect that. It's pretty awesome.

@Canadan the sound of those strikes.... :love:

@Canadan the sound of those strikes.... :love:
Yeah, I really can't wait to hear more THPer feedback (and I assume surprise) on the sound quality of these heads.

I was going in expecting the x to be a downgrade, but they did a pretty wonderful job masking any potential sound variance.

I think you should do one… for the people
I tried, was going to play them if it worked, it didn't work. Can't do it, I think they 1,232 time MC captain, you, should do it.

Yeah, I really can't wait to hear more THPer feedback (and I assume surprise) on the sound quality of these heads.

I was going in expecting the x to be a downgrade, but they did a pretty wonderful job masking any potential sound variance.
Makes me very pleased, as we know, the sound in these kind of clubs is a big deal!

I tried, was going to play them if it worked, it didn't work. Can't do it, I think they 1,232 time MC captain, you, should do it.
You guys really want me to lose don’t you😂

Great article. I have been looking forward to this release. I thought that there would be a one length of both versions. I can only assume there is no FTX one length because the LTDx one length and FT one length are enough?

I love my current OL forged tec and am not in the market, but boy the new OL FT look fantastic.

Watching canadan smash balls with the forged tec has me drooling... These are a HEAVY ponder for this year as I could really use an upgrade to my p790s

They do? I'm not sure how FT is the lowest spinning of the 3 when it should be the highest.
Everything except that I guess 😬

I last bought a set of irons 3 years ago. I've received 2 sets since then as part of THP experiences. So, it's time, right? I thought I'd try it out here before I broke the news to my wife.

Anyone know if the tungsten toe weight is in all the clubs? I had a sneaking suspicion that the lack of the tungsten in the shorter irons for the last FTs might have lead to some gapping issues lower in the bag for me. Even though that makes no sense at all since my ZX7s don't have the tungsten in the shorter irons and I have no gapping issues. I guess my question is, anyone having any issues moving into the shorter clubs? Probably not enough people trying the full bags yet.

I last bought a set of irons 3 years ago. I've received 2 sets since then as part of THP experiences. So, it's time, right? I thought I'd try it out here before I broke the news to my wife.
You could try "the last set I bought is older than Covid!" and "those other 2 sets are so bad, they were practically giving them away!" Let us know how it goes.

You could try "the last set I bought is older than Covid!" and "those other 2 sets are so bad, they were practically giving them away!" Let us know how it goes.
"Older than Covid," I like it.

Man FTs hold a special place in my heart. I found THP when I was researching the 2020 version. Had one of my best playing years ever with them. The sound and feel were PERFECT for me. Super excited to hear more feedback about those aspects with the change in the foam insert. No I haven't been able to watch the video yet, but that stuff always seems to come through different compared to outdoors and in person.

The looks are pretty fantastic though I'm sure I'm in the minority thinking the shiny chrome isn't my favorite. I very much liked the look of the 2020s, King badging and all, but these are going to look better to the majority of people. Really happy these are "officially" out!

Back