EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

@JasonFinleyCG bunch of guys out on the course today. Including our fearless leader.
I on the other hand am "Ohio-ing" this fine Sunday afternoon. #Rainy #Cloudy #Cool #Football

What's currently in your bag @JasonFinleyCG?
Currently have:

Rogue ST Max LS 9deg on Fuji Ventus Red 5S
Rogue ST LS 16.5 on RDX Blue 65
Apex UW 19 and 23 on Ventus Blue 7S
Rogue ST Pro 5-A
Jaws Raw Chrome 54S and 60Z
Toulon Design Atlanta
Chrome Soft XLS Triple Track

Currently have:

Rogue ST Max LS 9deg on Fuji Ventus Red 5S
Rogue ST LS 16.5 on RDX Blue 65
Apex UW 19 and 23 on Ventus Blue 7S
Rogue ST Pro 5-A
Jaws Raw Chrome 54S and 60Z
Toulon Design Atlanta
Chrome Soft XLS Triple Track

I love just reading all of those names. Great stuff.

What could this be?

Rapsodo coming in hot!

1664280774160.png

Who arrives first? Ian or Fedex with the Rapsodo lol?

1664372202325.jpeg

If you're following, most of us have received the Rapsodo launch monitors. Check out the thread, they're pretty neat little devices, and I can't wait to compare my current clubs to whatever Callaway thinks fits my old guy swing!!!!

If you're following, most of us have received the Rapsodo launch monitors. Check out the thread, they're pretty neat little devices, and I can't wait to compare my current clubs to whatever Callaway thinks fits my old guy swing!!!!
Here is the Rapsodo thread for easy access:

Rapsodo MLM Review Thread

Getting out to a new to me course today, which always makes for good practice. Last round was an absolute disaster and my worst of the year. Hoping for a turnaround.

Getting out to a new to me course today, which always makes for good practice. Last round was an absolute disaster and my worst of the year. Hoping for a turnaround.
Good luck out there today man!

Enjoy the round!

Back