2023 Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Putters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
When Odyssey unleashed the Tri-Hot 5K putters on the golf world in 2022, many were left wondering, “Where’s the beef?”. While I know our older generations will appreciate that pop-culture reference, for those of you who may not it is just a witty way of saying, where were the mallets?

The initial Tri-Hot 5K release centered around Odyssey showing off just what their version of the forward weighting concept could do to make a blade play like a mallet. It is upon that success and impressively positive feedback that 2023 sees the company bring the tech and design to two of their most popular mallet shapes ever, and some new neck variations of the Double and Triple-Wide’s.

Continue reading...

Happy to see the next iteration of the Tri Hot line. The 2022 versions were fantastic putters that felt marvelous. The 2022 TW checked almost all the boxes for me, except when I tried to align the putter. That CS version very likely fixes that for me- so I’m anxious to hit in the wild! Great write up @Jman

Want the Rossi S! Glad to see they added a few head shapes, and neck options to existing models, to the lineup.

I’m info that CS Triple Wide. Maybe one day.

That Seven CH is 🔥🔥🔥

Some good options for those who like the line and the tec it provides. I'm not a 5k fan, but that 7CH would be my choice if I decided to tinker.

• Staff
5K is special. It’s nice to see companies stay on this bandwagon.

Double bend double wide

They look nice. Not sure I’d switch but I’ll roll one

Finally all the good details!

You almost get a bit of the Versa tech without the look of the bold white given the black face and silver back. Might not be as effective as it’s not as bold a look.

The putter fitting time at the Grandaddy was fun. While you were waiting for your turn you could try out anything that you wanted. The new Rossie Tri hot 5k caught my eye right away. As i tried different models of putters I always went back to the Rossie to try it again. When we were done with my fitting I picked the Rossie and didn’t have a second thought about it! Putting has been an issue with my game and i feel I have brought that under control. The Rossie is giving me excellent speed control and I am hitting my intended start lines which is making more putts!

I had Switched Back to my 2ball ten when I got back from the GD while waiting for my Rossie. I like the white hot face and feel it provides. The lines frame the ball well and look good on the head. I did have the builders add in the heaviest head weights they had. My first round out with the Rossie when I got it was 2 birds on the front 9! My confidence is about as high as it can be with the Rossie. I will continue the reviews as I get more time with it!

9F695E1F-F4CB-4126-9AC3-EF858B4AD59B.jpeg88B74FAC-FAFF-4529-9526-C89DD0F78A1D.jpeg1E4AC620-9F1F-411A-9037-E5D82DA59FA5.jpeg7793C7FC-8313-4C49-ABEE-BF71A04560D6.jpegA7311049-C371-4974-B8FB-5F8727E7E62A.jpeg74F7E13F-12F4-402E-A150-BAB6E7EE3020.jpeg

I was fit into the Tri-Hot #7 DB at ECPC. I currently game an Eleven but this #7 has me setting her aside. The Tri-Hot was absolutely on fire at the Hideaway! Beautiful to look at, easy to line up and a soft feeling. Absolutely love this putter!!!

Have to say that’s a nice looking finish on that Rossie.

I am not going to hide that my recent infatuation with the Rosie has a lot to do with Rahm.

I know I am beating this horse to death. The two outside lines make sense for alignment, but I do find it a little busy. What is really irking me with this, the lines don't match the Triple Track. Seems like an oversight

I ended up with the Tri-Hot 5K #7 DB and I couldn't be more excited about it. This head shape just suits me so well and I went into the Grandaddy knowing I wanted to move into the Tri-Hot lineup. When they showed the #7 in the putter presentation I was giddy. When I got to my putter fitting I warmed up with several putters and this was one of them. I was draining putts back to back and at one point @Tevenor noticed and pointed at me and said "don't put that one down". I agreed and knew that was the one.

On course it hasn't disappointed. Distance control is fantastic even on toe strikes, which is my putter miss. I notice very little difference in accuracy and distance with off center strikes, if any at all.

Need to get some outdoor pics.
9F8D39BB-9099-4E0B-A115-7C652D8B003A.jpegA9D81D20-015B-41CC-A782-F5293FC9505C.jpegE0EA7BA1-8203-43AA-8EC7-A622C8B4D861.jpeg

Still infatuated with my 5K Triple Wide Double Bend. Like that they are adding some beef and bends to the line up.

The putter fitting time at the Grandaddy was fun. While you were waiting for your turn you could try out anything that you wanted. The new Rossie Tri hot 5k caught my eye right away. As i tried different models of putters I always went back to the Rossie to try it again. When we were done with my fitting I picked the Rossie and didn’t have a second thought about it! Putting has been an issue with my game and i feel I have brought that under control. The Rossie is giving me excellent speed control and I am hitting my intended start lines which is making more putts!

I had Switched Back to my 2ball ten when I got back from the GD while waiting for my Rossie. I like the white hot face and feel it provides. The lines frame the ball well and look good on the head. I did have the builders add in the heaviest head weights they had. My first round out with the Rossie when I got it was 2 birds on the front 9! My confidence is about as high as it can be with the Rossie. I will continue the reviews as I get more time with it!

View attachment 9154550View attachment 9154551View attachment 9154552View attachment 9154553View attachment 9154554View attachment 9154555
This sets up really well behind the ball. Thanks for sharing and I’m looking forward to the ongoing updates

Man I love that triple wide! Great write up @Jman!

One of the best things about going back to a #7 to me? No more bending over to pick up my ball on tap in putts :p

Back