2023 Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Putters

Just got the shipping update on my TW CS. Should be here tomorrow. I was at GG today rolling one and I’m pretty excited to get it in the bag.

Just got the shipping update on my TW CS. Should be here tomorrow. I was at GG today rolling one and I’m pretty excited to get it in the bag.

Oh sweet!

More lunchtime putting practice today. Worked on 5 feet and in and then really long lag putts having to make the second putt. I then switched greens and worked uphill and downhill speed putts and then putting from off the green. The Rossie just rolls the ball so nice. The new Garsen grip is A keeper.
53D0A515-E76D-45D0-B382-7137F4A3D630.jpeg

Played my first 9 with the new Triple wide. I had great speed control, sank 2 birdie putts, one from 8 feet and a 25 foot snake. No 3 putts, but I pulled a couple. That was me getting adjusted. I really like the feel, sound and roll of the insert. It’s really good. Glad I made this purchase.

I want a Triple Wide CS, but not paying $399 for an Odyssey.

My double wide plumber neck should be arriving today. Got a match at 4. If it comes before then I’m rolling it

No Center shafted
It might be worth giving them a call and asking. Maybe they have one that hasn't been listed yet, or can keep an eye out for you. Can't hurt to ask.

It might be worth giving them a call and asking. Maybe they have one that hasn't been listed yet, or can keep an eye out for you. Can't hurt to ask.

That's a good idea!

Hadn't thought of that..... Thanks!

Double wide 5k showed up as I was getting in the car to drive down the street to the club. Of course I hurriedly unboxed it and used it for my match tonight.

Honeymoon period is in full effect 30 total putts (normally I averaged 34-36) no 3 putts. I also rolled in 2 birdies from around 15 ft.

some of it is a testament to the wedge game that I’ve been working so hard on lately, but I do really enjoy the role of this putter, very forgiving, and keeps putts online especially off the toe.

Can’t wait to get the KBS GPS shaft in there. I can’t imagine how much more stable it’s going to get.

Honeymoon phase is in full effect. I had 15 putts through 9 w/a 3 putt. 3 putt was poor speed control on my part. I forgot how much I liked the stroke lab shaft on these. The red is really catchy.

Have my double wide 5k for the last three months, pretty damn good so far still. I still have some bad putting days, mainly because of the yips / not playing for some stretch.

But when I'm on playing streak where I can get 2-3 rounds per week. The putter is pretty damn money, especially on lagging putting. I don't see myself replacing it anytime soon, even tho I'm currently saving up for a Scotty t22 (will always have the Odyssey in the rotation.)

Another 15 putt effort today on the back 9. Definitely helped by not having to putt on #13. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2857.jpeg

Went back out to skip around a bunch of different holes play approach, shots, and putt. I just make putts with this double wide. Holed a bunch from variety of distances up to about 15ft.

Something about it makes me enjoy the framing of the ball so much. I feel comfortable when I’m over it. I can’t exactly explain why. It could be the plumbers neck. I’ve never played one before. It could be moving back to the wide blade it’s just longer and more inviting. Maybe it’s the two-tone color. Could be the extra forgiveness. I just don’t know.

Whatever it is. I hope it doesn’t leave me.

Went back out to skip around a bunch of different holes play approach, shots, and putt. I just make putts with this double wide. Holed a bunch from variety of distances up to about 15ft.

Something about it makes me enjoy the framing of the ball so much. I feel comfortable when I’m over it. I can’t exactly explain why. It could be the plumbers neck. I’ve never played one before. It could be moving back to the wide blade it’s just longer and more inviting. Maybe it’s the two-tone color. Could be the extra forgiveness. I just don’t know.

Whatever it is. I hope it doesn’t leave me.

It's confidence. Don't lose it!

It's only been two rounds with my new Three but man I love what I'm seeing. Was +1.96 SG versus a scratch golfer last night, including holing three putts over 10 feet (in 9 holes). I just feel like I am hitting my lines so much more with this. If I could just get the rest of my game to come around :LOL:

Confidence is building with the double wide. I had a look back at my Grint stats today and it's clearly noticeable by my dramatic decrease in 3 putts when I put the 5k into play.
3 putt.PNG

I had a 14 putt 9 holes today. Again, some of that was attributable to great wedge play. However, I did sink a 12ft birdie putt and made 2 long-ish par saves from around 10ft.

Great day with the Tri-Hot 5k Rossie DB! No 3 putts and tons of confidence. If I don't get close it's because I misread something. This putter is really good!

Outside this morning for some putting practice. I really enjoy the shape and color of the Tri-Hot 5k Rossie DB. One of the things I was a little concerned about was glare in the sun. There just isn't any off the putter head.

Amazing what these can do. Pretty great watching the ball roll true and into the cup. Even Dude the Doodle had to stop and watch this morning.

View attachment 9182120
View attachment 9182121
View attachment 9182122
View attachment 9182123
View attachment 9182124
64381D1B-559D-461F-ACAD-ADCEE87EC428.jpeg

Back