2023 Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Putters

Heading out to my favorite course tomorrow for some on course work. I plan to spend extra time on the practice green As it is much nicer then where i usually go. Looking forward to rolling some putts with my Rossie!

I rolled this one about a month ago:
20230509_140906.jpg
20230509_140900.jpg

It has me really hoping to get fit into a double wide. I know it is doubtful, but it is a shape that has tempted me many times, but just have never pulled the trigger on one.

I rolled this one about a month ago:
View attachment 9187939
View attachment 9187940

It has me really hoping to get fit into a double wide. I know it is doubtful, but it is a shape that has tempted me many times, but just have never pulled the trigger on one.
Love my double wide. Love it. And I don’t like blade putters, always have been a mallet guy. This one is like two birds with one stone.

Fun afternoon on some awesome greens. The ball just rolls so nice off the Tri hot Rosie it is awesome to watch!

Rolled the Triple Wide yesterday in the store. In the words of Lloyd, I like it a lot.

I need to roll the center-shafted triple-wide, but can't find anyone nearby that has one in stock.

It is fantastic!!
Been going back through this thread and re-reading. I did really well with a center shafted putter for the testing with TEEm Tour Edge last year and am coming to realize, I align better with center shafted putters.

I bought the 10.5c Soft Milled less than a month before the TWCS came out. I truly don’t regret it because I’m putting really well with it but the TWCS is really really good.

The double-wide treated me nicely today. Front nine I had 5 one putts. A total of 7 one-putts on the day. Two birdies.
30 total putts.

I am completely head over heels in love with this thing! :love:

The double-wide treated me nicely today. Front nine I had 5 one putts. A total of 7 one-putts on the day. Two birdies.
30 total putts.

I am completely head over heels in love with this thing! :love:
sounds like an awesome fit for you!

Played 36 today and he only 1 3 putt. The greens were pretty baked out and it was 106 degrees for the 2nd round. I had a great day of lag putting and I left 4 short that were a 1/2inch short lol. I also made some solid par saves. I did have birdie looks just was notable to convert today.

Played 36 today and he only 1 3 putt. The greens were pretty baked out and it was 106 degrees for the 2nd round. I had a great day of lag putting and I left 4 short that were a 1/2inch short lol. I also made some solid par saves. I did have birdie looks just was notable to convert today.
You're rolling that Rossie well! I love my Triple Wide, but the Rossie is still stuck in my head.

You're rolling that Rossie well! I love my Triple Wide, but the Rossie is still stuck in my head.

The Tri-Hot 5k Rossie is a thing of beauty. Just really really good. I think its significantly better than the White Hot OG Rossie in terms of forgiveness and feel.

The Tri-Hot 5k Rossie is a thing of beauty. Just really really good. I think its significantly better than the White Hot OG Rossie in terms of forgiveness and feel.
The TH5K Triple Wide has amazing forgiveness and feel, there's just something I love about the flow of the Rossie shape.

The TH5K Triple Wide has amazing forgiveness and feel, there's just something I love about the flow of the Rossie shape.

Yes, it has a very nice flow on the backside which frames the putt nicely for you.

It is working pretty good I like the feel from the Rossie. One of the best things I did was let @hadi05 talk me into trying that Garsen grip out!

The Triple Wide has been serving me so well lately and I already have a backup TW in the stable (you never know what could happen). But I've been tempted to find a Double Wide to play around with. Idk why but I just like the looks of the Double better.

Might pick one up soon to play around with.

The Triple Wide has been serving me so well lately and I already have a backup TW in the stable (you never know what could happen). But I've been tempted to find a Double Wide to play around with. Idk why but I just like the looks of the Double better.

Might pick one up soon to play around with.
Im in the exact same boat. i roll the DW every time i go into GG. I am holding off for the moment, but i know when i get something in my head.....

It is working pretty good I like the feel from the Rossie. One of the best things I did was let @hadi05 talk me into trying that Garsen grip out!

The grip can really make a difference! Glad it's working well for you @Doubleb21 !

15 putts today. I can’t overstate how much I love this 5k doublewide. It’s changed my golf life.

Back