Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

Scottie on another level! Xander collapsed on final day ...again...

Monahan gets booed by the crowd when they introduce him at the trophy presentation. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
So good. Slow Mo of Clark’s last putt was crazy.
That putt hurt me. He thought it was down. Great to see Scottie win the back to back.

Clark's putt was evil. Just a little too much speed.

This leaderboard could be fun tomorrow. Unless Scheffler does to the field what he did at Bay Hill.

To do it from 5 shots back would be impressive. I've got no clue what he did at Bay Hill though. 😂

He was tied for the lead and won by 5. Clark made some noise late but he was the only golfer in the top 5 than made anything that day. He was -6 on the day. Clark -2, all others were E or worse.
less than 24 hours later...Scheffler reigns supreme.

time to rail on that. The zipper collar is awful on a polo shirt.
All it needs is a balde collar and it’s instant karma to never win

Also what a time for my oldest to need help with her Lego car. Came back to see Clark get robbed. While I’m ok with it, that one stings bc it looked good the whole way

How did this not drop

All it needs is a balde collar and it’s instant karma to never win

Also what a time for my oldest to need help with her Lego car. Came back to see Clark get robbed. While I’m ok with it, that one stings bc it looked good the whole way
did you miss the eagle putt he had on 16? Man he's going to bed tonight thinking about missed opportunities, and yes that putt on 18.

Did he? A couple of tough holes but I thought he played pretty darn good.

I don’t think Xander full on collapsed.. scheffler is just a force. It’s unreal right now.

Hard to beat a guy that shoots -8 on Sunday.

did you miss the eagle putt he had on 16? Man he's going to bed tonight thinking about missed opportunities, and yes that putt on 18.
I missed it but saw the Replay. I was sure after that and the birdie on 17 he was on his way to a playoff

Now Scottie really owes Rors some dough for the mallet putter comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have loved to see a play off between Scottie and Wyndham

Did he? A couple of tough holes but I thought he played pretty darn good.
I don't think he played poorly. I think his back 9 wasn't the best, esp in the middle. He just didn't seem like he was firing today...much like Clark yesterday. Shot a 70, which was 1 worse than anyone else within 5-6 shots.

I struggle to call it a choke job when still shoot multiple under par and are in the thick of things on the final hole.

The game is as beautiful as it is brutal. Wow!

I would have loved to see a play off between Scottie and Wyndham
Scottie, Clark, and Harman would have been cool. 3 recent-ish major winners. 3 Ryder Cup teammates. 3 different styles.

Was just watching Scotty’s post round press conference. Good Lord, some of the questions are inane bordering on stupid. Sounds like a bunch of amateur student journalists.

The irony of golf media banging on LiV guys for taking the cash and this is the first thing they want to put out there for Scottie’s win

I want Nike to just rebrand the 2020 TWs as Scheffler's.

Back