3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of THP Events and executed to perfection to give ten lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to kick them off.

[video=youtube;6-MFWIzE6gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-MFWIzE6gc[/video]

The Contest - Redemption
Last contest, hopefulls took a look at the past and saw the score, what went into it and who came out the other side, which had both wins for Team Zoo Crew. Team Redemption was born as a look at getting a win in the THP column. It comes from earning points one at a time and building towards victory.

Rules
There are no rules really. If you are a THPer and a 2015 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2015 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is September 6th at 11:59am EST.
Include your forum name in your email

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2015 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Steps To Victory
Since this contest is all about redemption and earning points, your job will be to tell us who you hope you will earn points against. While the Zoo Crew team is not set in stone or finalized, years past features some of the suspects. Check out the videos and posts and tell us who you would want to play in singles and why in 50 words or less. Then send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com with your forum name and the info above and sit back to see if you are the lucky winner.

For more information on the 2015 Grandaddy, click here to be taken to the main thread.

Awesome, would love to see some of these entries and some will be downright hysterical.

Oh man this should be fun!

Scotty G. I am coming for you dude.

And so it continues!!!!

Be easy on him. I think Scott is still a little shell shocked.
He seemed to figure it out when it mattered most last year. No mercy!

Love this contest!!!

Love the idea,will be hard to tag on them. But in the name of a W it will slide.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you THP for this awesome contest and opportunity. Entry is submitted.

#TeamRedemptionFTW

My Entry:
I would want to play Darth Finley in Sunday Singles. jdtox was able to take him down in singles, but there has always been one constant thorn for #TeamTHP & it is the #originalsupervillain Jason Finley. I would love to earn points for #TeamRedemption in Sunday Singles vs Finley.

Last edited:
Awesome. Get the juices flowing for competition!

This sounds like fun. Cool contest JB.

Entry is in!!!

Great! my entry is in, good luck everyone

Boom! Entry Sent. There is no question about who I want to face in The Grandaddy!

Entry has been sent...apparently Scotty G is a popular target.

Entry in.

Awesome contest as always. Entry submitted. Not even a second thought needed!

I'll be giving this some thought vs my usual knee-jerk reaction. Thank you THP & Callaway!

Good luck everyone! Very special event you are going for here!

Entry in. Coming after the coif!

Already had my first "interesting" entry
#Clive65 was chosen (Greg Sabella)
This person does not work for Callaway Golf any longer.
If this was your entry, please resend. You will also have to join the Albatross Club, and that was sent via response email.

I'll never forget that approach Neville hit on the last hole of our first 9 hole match.

You, Mr. Neville, are directly in my crosshairs.

Redemption is a dish best served from a comfort station.

Hey Ethan, I am coming for you.

Back