3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Just looked at my Chinese calendar and it is in fact the year of the Mikeg!

Congrats Mike!

Congrats Mikeg! Best Labor Day ever I bet!

Congrats Mike

Oh HELL yes!

MIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!! Welcome to the big show my friend!

Mikeeeeeeee! Heck yes buddy! So happy for you!

What's the best way to be woken up? With my phone blowing up from Twitter mentions and my boy #Cookie delivering the news I was picked.

I'm still in shock and have no idea what to say right now. For some reason grateful, appreciative and humbled don't seem to be good enough.

Get ready #ZooCrew because you've got some major SWAGGA coming to Southern California!

Holy crap I just realized I need to tell the wife!

What's the best way to be woken up? With my phone blowing up from Twitter mentions and my boy #Cookie delivering the news I was picked.

I'm still in shock and have no idea what to say right now. For some reason grateful, appreciative and humbled don't seem to be good enough.

Get ready #ZooCrew because you've got some major SWAGGA coming to Southern California!

Holy crap I just realized I need to tell the wife!
Bahahaaha! Yes!

Now GET TO WORK! :alien:

Congratulations Mike , That's huge !

Congrats Mike!!

Congrats Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Mike, give them all yoy got bro!!!

Congrats Mike! Another opportunity seized, #TeamRedemption is looking good!

Hell yes! Congrats, Mike! Go got 'em, buddy!

Congrats Mike!

Congrats Mike!!!!

Congratulations Mike!!!

Congratulations Mike!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

congrats mike.

And the winner is....

Forum Name: Mikeg_74

For me it's simple. I want JRod in a singles match. He's bold, he's brash, he's loud & he's Latin. I effectively cancel all that out & he won't intimidate me or get in my head. I'll bring my game to California & secure points for #TeamRedemption.

First time Grandaddier...Stay tuned for another new Grandaddy Contest coming up soon.

Go get em Mike!!!

And the winner is....

Forum Name: Mikeg_74

For me it's simple. I want JRod in a singles match. He's bold, he's brash, he's loud & he's Latin. I effectively cancel all that out & he won't intimidate me or get in my head. I'll bring my game to California & secure points for #TeamRedemption.

First time Grandaddier...Stay tuned for another new Grandaddy Contest coming up soon.

Congrats Mike!!! Welcome to the team.

Congrats Mike!!!! Very well deserved. Go get em bud

Congrats Mike!

Way to go Partner. Team Redemtion just got a first class guy.
Id love to be a fly on the wall during that singles match.

Back