3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Another Monday, another member announced! Can't wait to see who joins the fold.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Another exciting Monday on THP! Gotta keep on your toes :) someone is about to get their world turned upside down tomorrow. Good luck every one!

Would be nice to get that PM on the course tomorrow .Good luck everyone !

Would be nice to get that PM on the course tomorrow .Good luck everyone !

That's what I was thinking! Would be awesome to explain to everyone what you're so excited about. Good luck everyone!

For some reason I don't have any expectations to be called up for this one. I will say that I will be happy for the lucky camper who gets the call. Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why's that Ole Gray? Did you put you're entry in? If so, I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance like the rest of us. The ZooCrew needs to be taken to the woodshed my friend, you might be just the guy that does it!

Why's that Ole Gray? Did you put you're entry in? If so, I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance like the rest of us. The ZooCrew needs to be taken to the woodshed my friend, you might be just the guy that does it!

Yea I did enter Pops and your right, everybody has a fair shot at this ?. I was not going to enter any of the Grand Daddy contests but I decided to because of how much I respect Callaway. My entries are more about showing support than having the slightest hope of ever winning a spot . Thanks for the kind words and if you win this spot, whip em good partner!

Keeping close tabs on this from Cabo! Look forward to seeing who's the big winner tomorrow. Good luck folks ?

Good luck everyone. Looking forward to see who is next. Hope its me but no worries if it isn't me.

Woo can't wait to see who gets the spot. Good luck all.

I actually have butterflies for tomorrow, I want this like crazy.

Gotta love Mondays! Good luck everyone!

Another Monday, another winner. The team is filling up. How awesome it would be to get picked. Excited for whoever gets called up tomorrow.

Keeping close tabs on this from Cabo! Look forward to seeing who's the big winner tomorrow. Good luck folks

Love this post, Derek is on his honeymoon, enjoying a small slice of paradise alongside his new bride yet acknowledges that a part of him can not forget about what's coming in December: the M' effing Grandaddy of them all!

Can't wait for JB's announcement. Fingers crossed and, no matter what, next member of #teamredemption is going to help bring it against the #zoocrew.

Fitting we get a new member added on Labor Day because they are gonna do work.

As Rudy said to the Notre Dame coaches, "Just give me that chance."

Mondays tend to be AWESOME at THP don't they?...

Exited for the next member of #TeamRedemption!

Never used to be a fan of Mondays, but lately they have been getting better.....wonder why...? :D

Good luck everyone!

Today. Is. The. Day.

Who's next to this team with its sights set squarely on redemption?

And the winner is....

Forum Name: Mikeg_74

For me it's simple. I want JRod in a singles match. He's bold, he's brash, he's loud & he's Latin. I effectively cancel all that out & he won't intimidate me or get in my head. I'll bring my game to California & secure points for #TeamRedemption.

First time Grandaddier...Stay tuned for another new Grandaddy Contest coming up soon.

Congrats Mike!!!! Hell yes!

Congrats Mikeg!!!!

An incredibly selection.

Congrats Mikey!

Congrats Mike!

Atta boy Mikeg! Let's get it done!

And I think a text message just woke Mike up, and he doesn't believe me.

Back