A Triumphant Return!

You didnt miss much....but there was this event called The Morgan Cup

What is this Morgan cup that you speak of? I feel like I have missed everything!

Gray- You put your smileys on the line for the morgan cup? That's a pretty serious bet!

yea buddy for one whole month but I have served at least half my time so I am getting close to making bail...

yea buddy for one whole month but I have served at least half my time so I am getting close to making bail...

Is this better or worse than the "Cobra Golf" ban from 2 outings ago?

BOOM!!! hahahaha!!!

And welcome back my friend! Hopefully we can get it teed up before the snow hits!

YEA Kyle!!!

First, because I'm a woman, and these things are important to us (having good friends find good people), I'm so thrilled you have found someone important to you. You are such a great guy and deserve to have a great woman in your life (and if she isn't a great woman to you, you tell her your "big sisters MaryC and KellyBo are going to find her... j/k)

Now, that is one heck of a fine little new toy you got there and I'm sure you are going to have as much fun with it as you do when you get new clubs.

Also, you are to be commended for your trip to Ghana. I'm always humbled at church when the folks talk about their mission trips and looking at the pictures of yours made my heart fill with joy that there are folks like you who take their talents and give so much back.

Congrats on the good things going on in your life. You really deserve it!

OH and we really missed you around here and I'm glad you are back.

Well done on the Ghana trip, RXgus.

YEA Kyle!!!

First, because I'm a woman, and these things are important to us (having good friends find good people), I'm so thrilled you have found someone important to you. You are such a great guy and deserve to have a great woman in your life (and if she isn't a great woman to you, you tell her your "big sisters MaryC and KellyBo are going to find her... j/k)

Now, that is one heck of a fine little new toy you got there and I'm sure you are going to have as much fun with it as you do when you get new clubs.

Also, you are to be commended for your trip to Ghana. I'm always humbled at church when the folks talk about their mission trips and looking at the pictures of yours made my heart fill with joy that there are folks like you who take their talents and give so much back.

Congrats on the good things going on in your life. You really deserve it!

OH and we really missed you around here and I'm glad you are back.

You know- in Ohio we say "glad to have you back" with cookies. :)

I would imagine that you'll be meeting this girl at some future outing! It's looking like it's going that way ;)

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

Gus, great to see you back, and I'm amazed to see how much you've packed in to the last month or so. Make time when you can for golf!!! :D

Thanks for sharing your adventures and successes. You sure packed a lot into 3 months. Looking back on it, during the same timeframe my accomplishments are eating about 473 meals and drinking about twice as many beers. How's that in comparison? (I kid, sort of).

But I'm honestly excited for you with your new relationship, great motorcycle that you rebuilt, interesting job that you created. Good stuff.

Back