A Triumphant Return!

Badgers are my pick to win the Big Ten (twelve?) and a Dark Horse for the NC.

Welcome back Gus, we all missed you! You missed some great stuff, but it seems like there was a great reason for it.

Great that you made it back safely Gus! Congrats on all you did!

Now get out there and give those greenskeepers a serious mess of divots to deal with!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Glad to see you back. The photos from your trip are awesome. I look forward to meeting you in Fla in May.

Welcome back, Gus!

Posted via Tapatalk

yay Gus!

Welcome back man. Those pics are amazing, cant imagine all the stories and experiences you gained. Nice work on taking a risk on the clinical trial front, hope it works out well for you. What computer system did your hospital install?

WB Rx! You are in competition with the World's Most Interesting Man for sure!

Welcome back Gus. Glad to see everything is working out for you. The pics are great, you did a great thing for them. Hope to see more for you soon.

Glad to see you back Gus...Awesome Pics!!!
Was your particular new "interest" in any of those photos???
I happened to see a recurring pic in some of those photos... :act-up:

Holy smokes you have been busy! Sounds like the Ghana trip was amazing, I can't even imagine what that was like. Welcome back man, well have to get a round in before the season is over

Welcome back, Gus.

Great to hear from you again, and even better to hear things are going well for you.

NE Ohio hasn't had much representation here lately- you've been busy in Ghana and with your new relationship, I've been busy working and relocating and only pop in at random intervals, and War Mongering seems to have dropped off the radar as well.

Welcome back !

Welcome back man. Those pics are amazing, cant imagine all the stories and experiences you gained. Nice work on taking a risk on the clinical trial front, hope it works out well for you. What computer system did your hospital install?

We have been using Cerner Millennium for the past 10 years. We didn't install any new software really, we just transitioned to a new functionality where Physicians enter all of their own orders (Called CPOE: as opposed to hand writting and pharmacy entering). The doctors are incredibly unhappy about it and the computer program is very poorly designed as a whole. I ended up essentially training the physicians and now I am coming up with a solution to fix one of the major downfalls in the current system.

Glad to see you back Gus...Awesome Pics!!!
Was your particular new "interest" in any of those photos???
I happened to see a recurring pic in some of those photos... :act-up:

I think she shows up in that photo album a couple of times :angel:

Holy smokes you have been busy! Sounds like the Ghana trip was amazing, I can't even imagine what that was like. Welcome back man, well have to get a round in before the season is over

Yea we do- I still owe you a round in Cbus sometime this year. I plan on making due on that before it gets too cold!

Wow, I am so late to this thread. Welcome back man. We missed ya.

Welcome back Gus! You are doing some great things over there! :thankyou::thumb:

welcome back Gus, some big changes on the horizon for you, good luck!

Welcome back, Gus. I was wondering where you went. Glad to hear your trip was successful. Congrats on the bike, position and girl. Have fun!

You didnt miss much....but there was this event called The Morgan Cup

Wow. Great work Rx.

Welcome back good buddy and I am HAPPY to see you active again! I would fire up a few emoticons but I loss a Morgan Cup bet so it's got to be a simple WELCOME BACK DUDE!

Welcome back good buddy and I am HAPPY to see you active again! I would fire up a few emoticons but I loss a Morgan Cup bet so it's got to be a simple WELCOME BACK DUDE!

Gray- You put your smileys on the line for the morgan cup? That's a pretty serious bet!

Welcome back Gus! I'm glad you had a good time in Africa. And I'm also happy that you found a lovely lady who has caught your attention... :drinks:

Back