After a couple days of icing the elbow, it feels better than when I hurt it just over a week ago. Woke up today and it didn't hurt at all. In the few hours since I got up, I'm feeling it some, but not as bad as the other day.

Still not playing tomorrow, and probably taking Tuesday off too. I probably won't swing a club again until at least next Sunday. I hate this but don't want to mess it up to where it takes months to heal.

And duey, no, just ice. And BioFreeze.

I have no idea what is wrong with my right foot. Pain on the outside near the pinkie toe. I thought it was a stress fracture and I guess it still could be but it's been about 4 weeks now and still hurts like he dickens

This tapatalk sig line for sale.

My back is feeling weird more than it should. I am considering going to a back doctor.

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

I hate icing my elbow all day long.

But it's feeling a lot better. About half the pain than there was on Thursday.

I had my first physical therapy session Friday for an injury to my hip after slipping and falling on wet grass while coaching little league. The session went really well, I've been doing the exercises at home and I'm already starting to feel less pain.

The night before my tournament I wrecked my hands. They hurt so bad! I still did well though.

I have a bad back, but I have been working out more and eating better and dieting and its working wonders. Yesterday though I was playing with my daughter and fell weird and my back felt tweaked. After putting cold and then heating feeling better today and practiced. Feeling much better tonite.

No pain yet today but continuing the icing. Definitely not playing tomorrow, and still don't know about Sunday. Will make the call then.

Woke up with a stiff neck. Biofreeze is in full effect all day long.

Hey Smalls, go to the drugstore and get one of those elastic elbow supports. It might help.

The physical therapy department at work scheduled an appointment for my right hand this morning to get an evaluation. They will decide what direction we go with this, possibly stating with a scan. It's way past time to take care of this, I'm sick and tired of dealing with the pain.

Minorly Sprained my left ankle, possibly broke left index finger and left hand playing basketball yesterday, debating whether or not to play on them. get the x rays back on all three in the mail today....

My right pinky has been hurting so bad, my swing was so good this week that I was swing harder and it put more stress on my pinky that overlaps on my other hand.

Elbow keeps getting better. It's been a week since I last played and with the ice and ibuprofen, it keeps improving. I am now leaning towards not playing on Sunday and waiting until Tuesday to try again.

I was going to play today, but the guy I play with is having legal trouble with one of their tenants and has to be at court this afternoon, so we're going to play tomorrow instead. Today is two weeks since I last played. and about 19 days since I hurt it in the first place.

One more day to baby the elbow, but it feels great this morning. I was ready to go today, but don't have any problem with waiting until tomorrow since today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far.

Glad to hear you are about to be back in action, Smalls.

My achilles tendon hurts. WTH? I must be turning into Tiger.

better late than never due....and get the scan done too....it's best to know fully what you're dealing with. If I hadn't had my mri's done I never would've guessed how bad my back was and not had gotten the proper meds to help me deal with the pain

The physical therapy department at work scheduled an appointment for my right hand this morning to get an evaluation. They will decide what direction we go with this, possibly stating with a scan. It's way past time to take care of this, I'm sick and tired of dealing with the pain.

Glad to hear you are about to be back in action, Smalls.

My achilles tendon hurts. WTH? I must be turning into Tiger.

Me too. I am having cabin fever here.

better late than never due....and get the scan done too....it's best to know fully what you're dealing with. If I hadn't had my mri's done I never would've guessed how bad my back was and not had gotten the proper meds to help me deal with the pain

The company doc was kind of a joke, he wiggled it this way and that, had me meet him at his office and then charged me for a brace, lol. I wear it for the next couple weeks. They just don't want me to turn in a claim, lol. I will be going to my regular doc as soon as my new insurance packet comes in.

Hope your hand comes back around duey. How did it feel after playing with the guys last weekend?

Hope your hand comes back around duey. How did it feel after playing with the guys last weekend?

Thanks. Pretty stiff starting out and just plain sore after the round, but not too surprising after an 8 hour drive up and pulling that cart up hill all the way around hawks front 9, lol. I've gotten so used to it I sort of forget it hurts while I'm playing. Tylenol seem's to help some.

Thanks. Pretty stiff starting out and just plain sore after the round, but not too surprising after an 8 hour drive up and pulling that cart up hill all the way around hawks front 9, lol. I've gotten so used to it I sort of forget it hurts while I'm playing. Tylenol seem's to help some.

Tylenol is what I use for my back. Only thing that works except for Vicodin the wonder drug.

Ibuprofen has been helping the elbow though.

Tylenol is what I use for my back. Only thing that works except for Vicodin the wonder drug.

Ibuprofen has been helping the elbow though.

I sneak an Aleve or Ibuprofen once in a while, but am not supposed to. They do seem to help quite a lot better. Work is very hard on the hands and fingers especially with painting 3 to 5 hours at a time, but as I gain strength there things should get better.

First round in 2+ weeks today. No pain until the 8th tee. Stopped after 9 and came home and iced. Not a lot of pain like before, but enough to make me stop.

First round in 2+ weeks today. No pain until the 8th tee. Stopped after 9 and came home and iced. Not a lot of pain like before, but enough to make me stop.

Sorry to hear the pain is still there.. I hope it gets better soon.

Back