20 yrs old..... frequent Chiropractor visitor. Not from golf, but from thinking it was a good idea to "surf" on a balance board at a fraternity party.

On way back to range for some light short game work...I'll soon see if I'm ready to swing a club again or not! :dont-know:

Left heart cath tomorrow and a possible stent placement.
Not looking forward to this....I hate getting old !!
Good luck today, Drumdog.

And I was going to complain about my stupid hand again, sorry to hear it man. I went through it twice and they never put a stent in, but its really not too bad. Good luck buddy.
I was going to complain about my elbow, but I'll save it for another day!

Lower. I don't think it is actually my spine, I think it is my muscles or my intestines because it goes away when I start moving and pass a little gas.
I wish that worked for my back.

Get to see an osteopath. Manipulation of neck and thorassic area to relieve pressure on pinched nerves and then massage and rest.
Let me know how you get on.

I saw the doctor today, and she prescribed anti-inflammatory & painkiller drugs for the rhomboid as it is only a muscle pull. I have to lay off swinging until it heals. Bummer! Thanks for the advice. If it's not improved, I'll ask for that.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I saw the doctor today, and she prescribed anti-inflammatory & painkiller drugs for the rhomboid as it is only a muscle pull. I have to lay off swinging until it heals. Bummer! Thanks for the advice. If it's not improved, I'll ask for that.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Let me guess, Naproxen? It's the DO miracle drug!

I play 8 on 8 soccer last night and today my left knee is killing me. I hope I didn't screw it up

My butt hurts really bad! Oh wait it was the shady Mexican food from the cafeteria! ;)

My butt hurts really bad! Oh wait it was the shady Mexican food from the cafeteria! ;)

perhaps anti monkey butt could help . . .

monkey-med.jpg

I'm sure JR has extra monkey butt powder

Haha... Close to but it's Nabumetone (common name, anyone?) and Hydrocodone, which I'm afraid to take because it supposedly is a potential drug that will knock me right out. Tomorrow is a big day, so maybe I'll take half a pill.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I'm having issues with my left elbow. Outside part of the arm, about 2" from the center of my elbow I have a bump that hurts.On the right side, I have the same bump, but it's smaller and doesn't hurt. I guess it's where the forearm connects with the other bone in the arm.

Tennis elbow... Tendinitis. Some rest, ice and Advil and you'll be good as new. If not, there's always a cortisone shot. Having had one of those to the elbow, am hoping the rest and Advil do it for you.

I'm sure JR has extra monkey butt powder

Lol! Could have used that. That cafeteria is banned for good. Still feeling the effects

Tennis elbow... Tendinitis. Some rest, ice and Advil and you'll be good as new. If not, there's always a cortisone shot. Having had one of those to the elbow, am hoping the rest and Advil do it for you.

That's what I'm thinking too. It's only the second time I've ever had it, and last time was in my right elbow from playing darts.

Fricking insurance is still not set up and my right hand needs to just fall off already. I'm kind of afraid of what they will find once I actually go in. I've started wearing a brace to keep it stable when I'm not at work, but not real sure that's helping much. I can still swing a club if I grit my teeth and just take it, I'm not too bright, lol.

Man I had some weird side effects from that stuff...I was on and off of that stuff so fast I barely made it through the first week I was on it

I moved our Allergy talk to the Allergy thread!

The only reason I played today was because I wanted to hit my new Razr X clubs. Should have just played 9 holes, but I was hitting them SOOOO well, I kept going. jammed the elbow on 12 and again on 13. I am officially on the sidelines until at least next Tuesday. And using ice. Ouch freaking ouch.

The only reason I played today was because I wanted to hit my new Razr X clubs. Should have just played 9 holes, but I was hitting them SOOOO well, I kept going. jammed the elbow on 12 and again on 13. I am officially on the sidelines until at least next Tuesday. And using ice. Ouch freaking ouch.

That sucks, dude. Hope you heal up quickly.

I know how you feel Steel President.
I'm still on the sidelines waiting to heal up before playing my new W/S Di11s and RS hybrids.:banghead:

Been having lower back issues again......usually starts mid round and I get to the point where I cant finish and block everything right..then I try to compensate for it and pull it all left.

I'm still recovering from all the golf I played last week. Looks like I may get out there this afternoon and go at it again :thumb: Finally getting over the fatigue and sore back stuff :clapp:

Good to hear the clubs are working so well, but go easy on that elbow. Are you alternating heat and ice on it?

I moved our Allergy talk to the Allergy thread!

Thanks!

I forgot to get my allergy medications yesterday, but luckily my head doesn't hurt. In other news, they had a recall on excederine which is a Godsend for my headaches. I had to go to Goodies which is pretty much the same thing, but tastes like chemical nasty.

Back