adidas Ultimate Shorts - THP Review

Nice review, Dan. I've been Adidas shorts the last few years as well. Though it has been mentioned that the length is not an issue, I will have to try these on before buying.

Nice job Dan. I like the aspect of keeping shirts tucked in and have a couple pairs from ankyher brand that do a good job and a few pairs from,others that even with something designed to,hold them in don't do it well.

I will be interested in hearing how the pockets hold up over a season or two.

Great review Sir! I normally don't get caught up in the clothing hype. However for these I did and bought a pair last week. They are fantastic! I've taken my shopping effort online to add to the collection.

Outstanding review, Dan. I know you've been praising the ultimate short on the forum and I finally had to see what all the fuss was about myself and try them on. WOW! I will be picking up at least 1 pair ASAP. Great work adidas! Thanks for the review, Dan!

I bought a two pair of these and yes...they are awesome...

If anybody finds them at a cheap price please post it on here..I would like to get another pair.

I wore my white dot plaid ultimate's to the course yesterday and bragged on them for a while to my playing partner who is an adidas short fan. Took about half a hole to sell him on buying some haha!

There is just so much going on to make it a better short than their previous offerings. I'm at five pairs currently, and I really don't think that's enough.

Great review and will be picking up a pair because of it! They look great and I'm always looking for shorts to free me knees!

Great review of these Dan! Looks like I may be going after a pair of these!! They look really great!!

Picked up a few more pairs of these this week.

But one get one half off made it a no brainer dude!

I wore my white dot plaid ultimate's to the course yesterday and bragged on them for a while to my playing partner who is an adidas short fan. Took about half a hole to sell him on buying some haha!

There is just so much going on to make it a better short than their previous offerings. I'm at five pairs currently, and I really don't think that's enough.

Are they available in Maple Leaf blue? Coach.

I have a pair coming in this week.

Thanks for nothing Dan.

Just got a pair of Navy in, they are very comfy, breathable and the shorter inseam is great for someone with short legs as myself.

Also really like that it has the mini pocket inside the right front pocket. Perfect spot for my ball mark and to keep it from jangling against my divot tool while making my way around the course. Only other pants/shorts I have seen that in are the Maide Golf by Bonobos highland pants.

Plan to get another pair or 2 of these and cycle out some of my older shorts.

Snagged me 3 pair. Like them a lot. Material is spot on. Adidas has always made some good shorts imo.

Have several rounds in these now and they are my favorite shorts. I have an older pair of Adidas shorts and they have held up really well over the years. Going to have to keep an out for the next sale and pick up at least another pair of these.

Well done mancest!

I think I am up to 8 or 9 pairs of these now haha... Removed most of my other shorts.

These and my State Apparel shorts are the only ones I will play golf in. By the end of the season I could see myself having these in all the available colors... might even grab a pair of Pink ones to bust out at the Bridgestone Championship in Vegas....

So I picked up a pair of these in Pink, along with a free pink belt from Global golf. Free shipping, no tax and a $15 off coupon got the cost to $45 for both delivered.

Can't wait to get these in, I will be even more obnoxious on the course in them.

Carl's Golfland has some of these for $29.99+ free shipping! They are currently $39.99 then you get an extra 25% off Adidas 2016 apparel.

Carl's Golfland has some of these for $29.99+ free shipping! They are currently $39.99 then you get an extra 25% off Adidas 2016 apparel.
Here comes another order from me hahaha. Nice deal!

How would you compare these to the Puma Golftech golf shorts if you've worn those?
These shorts are without comparison. The material is extremely soft breathable and comfortable.

It's really hard to explain until you try them on. Also the stretch waistband is fantastic

These shorts are without comparison. The material is extremely soft breathable and comfortable.

It's really hard to explain until you try them on. Also the stretch waistband is fantastic

I've been trying to hold out but I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger...

Back