Air Jordan 11 Golf

I’m going to go for it, if they even come in 14’s haha

I’m going to go for it, if they even come in 14’s haha

Jonathan Wall (Golf.com equipment guru) got a pair early and he wears size 14. So there's hope for you.

14s!? So that explains the swing speeds, haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am but a country boy. Haha

Trendy said they were launching on the site at 10, but nothing yet.

I got the "you're currently in line" and was done within 15 seconds.

I have been on it but have not seen any stock yet.

Wow by the time I saw stock, everything but 7 and 8s were sold out.

I think I got a pair, not sure though

my best friend got his order through....he wears the same size as me but said he's gonna sell them on eBay :angry:

sold out on every site in 5 seconds, and I thought snagging a THP grab bag was hard haha

Welcome to sneaker culture.

This is nuts. I buy tons of hard to find and special release, but never have I seen it this tight online. usually I will see stock and get bumped in the check out.

I had refreshed right on the release, and it wasn't even an option to buy anything. This was ridiculous. Not even an 8.5 to be had.

This is nuts. I buy tons of hard to find and special release, but never have I seen it this tight online. usually I will see stock and get bumped in the check out.

I'm not shocked. This was a cross over of golf fans and sneaker fans and sneaker fans, specifically Jordan collectors are just down right crazy.

It's basically why I've only resorted to trying to purchase limited releases that do raffles now.

Air Jordan 11 Golf

They went quick. I bought on PGA superstore and Nike.com but I think I entered my payment info wrong on Nike. We will see what happens.

PGA superstore didn’t go live right at 10. It was maybe 10:05 before their product page would load.

If anyone wants to pay Canadian prices, plus shipping, plus shipping to them in the states, I may still be able to get a smaller size.

I think I got in line? No clue how to check other than it told me that I was.

I had refreshed right on the release, and it wasn't even an option to buy anything. This was ridiculous. Not even an 8.5 to be had.

What sizes?

Canadian site still has some.

I was looking for an 11 because sometimes I am between sizes in Jordans, but I am good. I have the 10.5 from the pre-release.

Back