Air Jordan 11 Golf

Do they have 9.5? If so, how much USD?

Appears so.

They're listed at $270 Canadian. I'm not sure what it costs to get them shipped from me to you though.

Said I got in line. Not expecting to get them though.

Said I got in line. Not expecting to get them though.

I've gotten this message a bunch and I have never gotten them when getting this message.

I've gotten this message a bunch and I have never gotten them when getting this message.

Yeah unfortunately I was on mobile and fumbled through the text verification and CID payment verification. Oh well.

Appears so.

They're listed at $270 Canadian. I'm not sure what it costs to get them shipped from me to you though.

Sent you a PM.

Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair. This was crazy. I should have hit golf balls this morning, which was my original plan.

I was in line but got an error in my payment. A buddy got a similar message. That's pretty disappointing.

I tried to get a second pair but struck out everywhere. That was a bloodbath.

Same here with the error in payment message. So stupid!

Ugh. Pretty bummed.

if my best friend did that to me I'd throw the shoes at him hahaha

He would go straight in the water during our next round.

Managed to snag a pair (13).

I'm really glad I set up my payment info ahead of time.

Now it'll be time to see if the secondary market will fund my Apex Pro purchase (kidding... mostly)

Got'em!!

Managed to snag a pair (13).

I'm really glad I set up my payment info ahead of time.

Now it'll be time to see if the secondary market will fund my Apex Pro purchase (kidding... mostly)

Ha I got a friend that said the exact same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been about an hour since release and I am still pretty pissed about not getting a pair. I had a hard time justifying $220 for these but there is no way I will snag a pair for the $360+ they are going for on Ebay.

Its been about an hour since release and I am still pretty pissed about not getting a pair. I had a hard time justifying $220 for these but there is no way I will snag a pair for the $360+ they are going for on Ebay.

Same, same, same.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got shipping notification from PGA superstore! Didn’t get them on Nike either. Looks like the payment thing was an error on their end if a few of us got the same error. Sucks.

Malbon just put them on their site at 2pm. Missed it and they are sold out now.

Back