Air Jordan 11 Golf

Damn I got busy at work and forgot all about it.

I would be really interested to see what sales would be for these if they weren't a limited release.

Wow.

First time I've had that happen with Nike. Grabbed a pair for a buddy, confirmed. Just received an email saying they're sold out and they're refunding my card.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I am so agitated seeing people selling multiple pairs on the secondary market for $400-$600 per pair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so agitated seeing people selling multiple pairs on the secondary market for $400-$600 per pair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Unfortunately that's the current sneaker market.

Anything limited is almost always going to be scooped up by bots and then resold.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Air Jordan 11 Golf

Bummed I missed them. I tried and was “in line” but missed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has a size 10 and wants to move them, please PM me.

I was able to get a pair in a Size 11. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can try and make a deal

236b417fdd46c220be02c1629580f996.jpg

I’m looking for a size 11.5 if anyone knows somebody who is willing to sell theirs for non ridiculous eBay prices haha

I’m looking for a size 11.5 if anyone knows somebody who is willing to sell theirs for non ridiculous eBay prices haha

I saw some numbers out there in the 400 range but nothing cheaper.

It's rough.

I saw some numbers out there in the 400 range but nothing cheaper.

It's rough.

Haha yea man I have looked on the bay every day with disgust. I understand the shoe game is a lifestyle for some but didn’t realize that golf shoes would generate this much buzz. Let’s just say Jordan still got it haha

Air Jordan 11 Golf

The shoe game is what it is. My wife was able to snag me a pair of Jordan 11 Retro Low Infrared a few years ago. These are my “I’m not that old” dress shoes

8697e87705661a195db576d2bb3c71d5.jpg

I was able to get a pair in a Size 11. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can try and make a deal

236b417fdd46c220be02c1629580f996.jpg

Just my size and I’m interested. But as @Pringles said I’m not willing to sell my 1st born!

Just my size and I’m interested. But as @Pringles said I’m not willing to sell my 1st born!

You never know *

Haha yea man I have looked on the bay every day with disgust. I understand the shoe game is a lifestyle for some but didn’t realize that golf shoes would generate this much buzz. Let’s just say Jordan still got it haha

I absolutely loathe the secondary upcharge market. It's one of my biggest pet peeves and bothers me something terrible that people profit like that.

...but there's no way around it.

I absolutely loathe the secondary upcharge market. It's one of my biggest pet peeves and bothers me something terrible that people profit like that.

...but there's no way around it.

Nope. And some people prey on it. That part disgusts me a lot more than the capitalism side of it.

Nope. And some people prey on it. That part disgusts me a lot more than the capitalism side of it.

They even have sites like Goat, Stock X, and the Sneakercon App to facilitate it along with resale and consignment shops in every city. I used to do it a lot but got out of it once it became a mainstream thing to do it.

I’ve done my fair share of flipping sneakers. I get both sides. Once people started using bots, that was it for me. I still love the excitement of snagging a pair for myself though. Glad I was able to get a pair of these for the golf course.

This shoe release was particularly frustrating because it seemed like many people never even got the chance to try to buy them, as the sites showed no stock almost immediately. But in many ways, the limited release shoe game has always been like this. Bots and flippers are certainly prevalent now, and you can see companies like Nike trying to limit their usefulness through the SNKRS app and the "virtual line" process on their main site. It used to be that you went to your local foot locker and slipped the manager a $50 and a pair was set aside for you. Then they went to in store raffles where you would slip the manager a $50 and then you ticket was selected. It's still the same game, just now much more high tech.

This shoe release was particularly frustrating because it seemed like many people never even got the chance to try to buy them, as the sites showed no stock almost immediately. But in many ways, the limited release shoe game has always been like this. Bots and flippers are certainly prevalent now, and you can see companies like Nike trying to limit their usefulness through the SNKRS app and the "virtual line" process on their main site. It used to be that you went to your local foot locker and slipped the manager a $50 and a pair was set aside for you. Then they went to in store raffles where you would slip the manager a $50 and then you ticket was selected. It's still the same game, just now much more high tech.

The bots killed the game for me.

Personally, I don’t get the outrage with the flipping of shoes. IMO, it’s no different then obtaining anything of value that is limited in supply and selling it for more then you paid for.

Shoes, tickets (I.e. The Masters and Concerts) leather goods (my wife flips LV purses), and homes... the list goes on and on.

Is there a percentage over retail where the flipping practice becomes “preying” on a second hand buyer?

Personally, I don’t get the outrage with the flipping of shoes. IMO, it’s no different then obtaining anything of value that is limited in supply and selling it for more then you paid for.

Shoes, tickets (I.e. The Masters and Concerts) leather goods (my wife flips LV purses), and homes... the list goes on and on.

Is there a percentage over retail where the flipping practice becomes “preying” on a second hand buyer?

For me, I don't care about flipping. I use to do it when Nike Flyknits were all of the rage as where I lived sneaker culture wasn't large at the time, so getting some sneakers would be easy here. Helped put me through university.

However, now with bots now allowing people able to obtain large quantities, just to resale, that's where I have the issue. It gives the regular consumer very little chance without any experience.

For me, I don't care about flipping. I use to do it when Nike Flyknits were all of the rage as where I lived sneaker culture wasn't large at the time, so getting some sneakers would be easy here. Helped put me through university.

However, now with bots now allowing people able to obtain large quantities, just to resale, that's where I have the issue. It gives the regular consumer very little chance without any experience.

The later makes sense. I obtained my SINGLE pair of Jordan 11s the old fashion way. Woke up early, logged into a retailer’s website, added my pair to my cart and proceeded to check out as fast as I could.

The later makes sense. I obtained my SINGLE pair of Jordan 11s the old fashion way. Woke up early, logged into a retailer’s website, added my pair to my cart and proceeded to check out as fast as I could.

For sure, but knowing how popular these were going to be and understanding reselling gave you a leg up on what to expect.

Unfortunately, it's not hard to imagine how many of these were purchased by hired bots by people who don't play golf, they don't even know anyone who plays golf, and probably are not even a sneaker/jordan head, but knew they could resell them. That's what is disappointing for so many. Bots have ruined sneaker purchasing for so many, to the point in some cases where some smaller shops wont even sell limited releases online, they'll only do instore pickup.

The shoe game is what it is. My wife was able to snag me a pair of Jordan 11 Retro Low Infrared a few years ago. These are my “I’m not that old” dress shoes

8697e87705661a195db576d2bb3c71d5.jpg

The 11 lows are no doubt the cleanest pair of shoes ever made, so it only stands to reason that they would be wonderful with spikes. Seeing em now is giving me the itch to buy a pair

May 17 on Nike.com:

cbf77a6eda85f63b46cbc8c59ed00ba4.jpg

Back