Amateur Tour Player new to THP!!!

IndianaAmateur

Amateur Tour Player
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, Im from Jamestown, Indiana and I currently play on the Golf Channel Amateur Tour here in Indiana. This is my second year on tour. I played the Golf Galaxy Tour in 09. Finished solo 10th out of over 60 people and only played in 3 of 7 events. I will be playing on the Tour again next year. Thank you and glad to be a part of this wonderful community!!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP. Good luck on the TOUR

Thanks to everyone. Golf is my second life although the fiance' doesnt care for it sometimes...lol! Glad to finally be a part of a place like this! Heard so much about it on Facebook.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome. This is truly a great site

Yes it is. Just wondering if there is any type of classifieds on here. Looking to get new clubs. I bought all new TM stuff at the beginning of the year but had to sell due to financial struggles. I now have a set of Slazenger Raw Distance with matching bag. These are okay just cant get the distance with them. Would love to have my Burner 1.0s back!!!

Welcome to the forum.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yes it is. Just wondering if there is any type of classifieds on here. Looking to get new clubs. I bought all new TM stuff at the beginning of the year but had to sell due to financial struggles. I now have a set of Slazenger Raw Distance with matching bag. These are okay just cant get the distance with them. Would love to have my Burner 1.0s back!!!

:welcome: You have to be a member for 10 days and have atleast 25 posts before accessing 'The Marketplace' area on the forums.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: You have to be a member for 10 days and have atleast 25 posts before accessing 'The Marketplace' area on the forums.

Thank you very much for letting me know. I truly appreciate it

:welcome:

Glad to have you! I play junior tours up here in NY. Didn't do so well this year, but it was my first year.

Welcome to THP. I'll be hitting the Amateur Tours next summer when I graduate college.

Welcome to THP. I'll be hitting the Amateur Tours next summer when I graduate college.

Its such a blast! As close to the real thing you can get. I think about all I can say is different would be the crowds. Im sure the Majors are packed but havent had the privledge of that yet!

Welcome to THP!

The AM Tours are awesome! You cant ask for a better setting other than going PRO

Hello, Im from Jamestown, Indiana and I currently play on the Golf Channel Amateur Tour here in Indiana. This is my second year on tour. I played the Golf Galaxy Tour in 09. Finished solo 10th out of over 60 people and only played in 3 of 7 events. I will be playing on the Tour again next year. I usually find some sponsors to help me out through the year for entry fees. If there is ever anyone willing to help out with something like this please let me know. Thank you very much and glad to be a part of this wonderful community!!

:confused2:

Welcome to THP from a fellow Hoosier.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Welcome to THP from a fellow Hoosier.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Well thank you! If your ever over in the Jamestown area let me know. We have one of the toughest ranked 9 holes courses in Indiana!!

welcome to THP

Thank you mikedean441

Welcome to THP

Back