Are You Traveling in 2021

Only travel I would do is to a THP event as have to self isolate for 2 weeks upon return (current situation) so anything would have to be very special.

We cancelled our yearly vacation to Antigua in 2020 and will cancel again in 2021.

I hope so. The wife and I have not had a vacation in 2 years now though thanks to COVID this year so she might beat me if I do but I think it will be worth it!

I really hope so. My 2 best friends and I all turn 40 within a month of each other and had been taking about celebrating with a golf trip. Covid better not ruin this. We already had to cancel a Vegas trip this fall, which is now rescheduled for 2021.

I'm really hoping 2021 will have some better outcomes early on in the year as I have to travel quite a bit for work. That being said, I do have a goal of dropping 30lbs and rewarding myself with a golf trip with the guys. Fingers crossed, prayers up that things will get better sooner.

Right now I have 2 trips planned to SW Florida in January and a spring late March trip to Hilton Head.

I have a trip planned and want to travel with wire and son somewhere. As well as a trip to Chicago for a weekend. I think floodgates are going to open up.

There's a certain THP meet-up in the northeast that I want to try to attend..

Have 3 trips set up already. Big one is 2 weeks in Scotland. A week in Myrtle and a week in Hilton Head.

For golf my aim is to play 5 new to me England top 100 courses. More if possible. I've done 8 and trying to get through them all. Luckily my 4 ball are all keen so we should be able to make it happen.
For holidays my wife and I are aiming to go to Morocco and then try visit my family in Uganda or on the Kenyan Coast.
I may try and sneak in a couple rounds in Morocco, some beautiful courses with a European Tour stop.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I am in full planning mode for a trip to Orlando and somewhere on the ocean in March for spring break.

Nothing is set in stone, but hopefully there will be a few road trips in 2021. Have clubs, will travel!!

Leaving for Arizona mid January for a couple weeks. Have another trip planned for spring to Branson Mo and a fall trip to Gulf shores.

A good friend owns a golf course in MO so I'll be heading south at the end of Feb to play for a couple days to help with the MN winter. This year the Mrs and I were planning on going to Scotland for 1.5 weeks and I was going to golf a couple of courses but thats been put on hold and Missouri took its place :p

The biggest issue right now is the border being closed. If it ever reopens, I would be very happy to travel south of the border again.

Barring that, I think we will do a trip out to Alberta in the summer to see family (assuming once again that travel is permitted).

Back in lockdown here, so all plans on hold.

All being well, yes. Supposed to be Turkey in the Springtime with my old man, and then of course the Morgan Cup at some point in the year so there are definite plans.

UK being put into complete lockdown again over the weekend hasn't helped things though :cry:

Right now the only thing on the books is my golf trip to Kentucky in May. Have not finalized plans yet for the family vacation so that is TBD.

All being well, yes. Supposed to be Turkey in the Springtime with my old man, and then of course the Morgan Cup at some point in the year so there are definite plans.

UK being put into complete lockdown again over the weekend hasn't helped things though :cry:

Hopefully, things will improve for you. 🤞

Hopefully, things will improve for you. 🤞
Fingers crossed John, we're effectively back where we were in March now, so hoping things ease off a bit. Big difference is that this time the golf courses/driving ranges are still open, so at least getting to swing a club.

Fingers crossed John, we're effectively back where we were in March now, so hoping things ease off a bit. Big difference is that this time the golf courses/driving ranges are still open, so at least getting to swing a club.

At least you can go to the range or play some. That’s nice.

I would like to, if the situation improves to our liking. With the new baby at home, my wife is going to be overdue for some time away by the time we are able to get away.

I definitely will travel in 2021. No doubt!

Back