AryDolphin is the MAN!!

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I need to give a huge shoutout to Amol. I met him down in Orlando and was lucky to play around with him. I knew he was from Boston, so I had to let him know I was a huge RedSox fan. Well this past championship run, I received a message asking my shirt and hat sizes.
Long story short, I've had a bad couple of weeks. Well today I had a package in the mail.
Again I can't thank you enough buddy. You are a standup guy and I hope I can get a round in with you again.
uqu7ene9.jpg

Agree 100% Amol is the man

That is absolutely awesome! Amol is one of the best man very cool.

Very cool, Amol is one fantastic guy. Glad to call him a friend.

Amol is the man.

Fantastic gesture Ary. Just a class act.

That is simply awesome. I'm not even a Red Sox fan, but that is a sweet looking package. Big props to Ary!!

Amol is the freaking best.

The thread title is in fact the absolute truth.

Ary goes out of his way for many, good man.

You speak the truth, Amol is indeed the man. Well done my friend.

Zak, like I told you on Facebook, it's great that I could help put a smile on your face. You're dealing with some tough things right now, so it's the least I could do. Plus, it gave me an excuse to go buy some championship gear of my own. ;-)

To everyone else, thanks for the nice posts, but I'm sure that all of you would have done the exact same thing in this situation.

Zak, like I told you on Facebook, it's great that I could help put a smile on your face. You're dealing with some tough things right now, so it's the least I could do. Plus, it gave me an excuse to go buy some championship gear of my own. ;-)

To everyone else, thanks for the nice posts, but I'm sure that all of you would have done the exact same thing in this situation.

I would have done no such thing.

I would however have given him some Rays swag. Did they make any commemorative gear for our wild card win over the Indians? :D

Nice job Amol, I would have expected nothing less.

Very nice Amol! I had the pleasure of meeting him down at the outing as well. Great guy.

Awesome gesture by an awesome dude.

Love seeing this. What a great gesture! Just awesome.

WTG Amol!!

Amol is top shelf all the way! Great dude

Amol is a class act through and through. Really good dude.

Wow that is awesome. Nice work Amol.

Great job Amol. That is a fantastic gesture.

Amol is indeed awesome!

Awesome stuff from an awesome guy. I'm honored to call Amol my friend. Good going bro!

Great to see stories like this.

Back