Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Since the PGA is done with their little tournament up north, the ATL invitational is the next big event on the golf calendar. Just a few work days and there will be an awesome group of THPers congregating. Gonna be a long work week due to anticipation.

I agree Donnie , I was thinking today while playing a round , the next round i play will be with a whole bunch of THPer's .

Saturday cant get here fast enough i am really looking forward to seeing alot of great people .

Got my luggage out to start packing. It's real.

Working through some scripting options....gotta clean up the sticks a bit...it's getting closer

Working through some scripting options....gotta clean up the sticks a bit...it's getting closer

I wore pants today. It was awesome. I wonder if it'll be reasonable enough for that in atl.

I wore pants today. It was awesome. I wonder if it'll be reasonable enough for that in atl.

Summer in Atlanta equals no pants. But shorts are recommended! :)

74/75/77 this weekend according to TWC. No mention of humidity though, but I'd guess, at those temps, 792%.

That thing we don't talk about leading up to an invitational looks pretty decent, high of 78 on Saturday, humidity looks a bit high though.

You guys and your chuckling... It was 85+ here today and I managed. I'm just trying to avoid more video time with these tanned legs.

Frogger & Castor did it. I'm sure you can pull it off.

I sweat like Hawk, so I wouldn't... but you are the man, so go for it

Since Chunky had to withdraw, they decided to have a real-life chunky take his place. I'm paid in full and ready to tee it up on Sat AM! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making tons of new ones! Seth, change me to confirmed for the Sunday AM round.

Since Chunky had to withdraw, they decided to have a real-life chunky take his place. I'm paid in full and ready to tee it up on Sat AM! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making tons of new ones! Seth, change me to confirmed for the Sunday AM round.

Hate to see Chunky have to back out but I am so pumped to meet you Justin!!!!

Hate to see Chunky have to back out but I am so pumped to meet you Justin!!!!

Same here, buddy! It's been a rough couple months, can't wait to relax and enjoy the weekend with some awesome THP'ers!

I'd like to play in your group, Dan. Please don't wear pants.

It will be awesome to see you again Justin.

74/75/77 this weekend according to TWC. No mention of humidity though, but I'd guess, at those temps, 792%.

It has been an insanely crazy moderate (and wet) summer down here, but I never would have believed we would be looking at sub-80s in Atlanta in August. That would be incredible golf weather for this time of year if it comes to pass.

Same here, buddy! It's been a rough couple months, can't wait to relax and enjoy the weekend with some awesome THP'ers!

Its been a rough couple of years..haha I need a vacation and to play with THP'ers.

It will be awesome to see you again Justin.

It has been an insanely crazy moderate (and wet) summer down here, but I never would have believed we would be looking at sub-80s in Atlanta in August. That would be incredible golf weather for this time of year if it comes to pass.

Its because mother nature didnt want to have my heat stroke death on her hands..haha

J.kittles in the house! It will be awesome to see you again bro!

Its because mother nature didnt want to have my heat stroke death on her hands..haha

Dude, mother nature tried to kill us all when I was up in Philly and Atlantic City a month ago...honestly the hottest weather I have experienced all summer was up there on vacation. Came home and it was 10 degrees cooler.

I mowed at high noon today and it was 85 degrees.

You are way too competitive for me lawyer Seth.

I'd say that history dictates that everyone in my group plays their worst rounds. But, team tattoo did win the Outing Invitational along with me.

I'm just hoping I can put a tee in the ground next to MC Dan.

Back