Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

I'd say that history dictates that everyone in my group plays their worst rounds. But, team tattoo did win the Outing Invitational along with me.

I'm just hoping I can put a tee in the ground next to MC Dan.
if your in front of me this time, could you throw my ball up on the green this time

I'd say that history dictates that everyone in my group plays their worst rounds. But, team tattoo did win the Outing Invitational along with me.

I'm just hoping I can put a tee in the ground next to MC Dan.

Pshhh I come down from NJ and you could care in the least Seth. #FriendshipOver

Whoa -- just saw the weather forecast. Not keen on the precip percentage, but the temps are 15+ degrees cooler than they have been. That would be nice.

Still -- no pants. Please, think of the children.

if your in front of me this time, could you throw my ball up on the green this time

Just remember -- you're in my jurisdiction this weekend.

Just remember -- you're in my jurisdiction this weekend.
It's all good bro! I still have your card, so no need to leave another lol

Since Chunky had to withdraw, they decided to have a real-life chunky take his place. I'm paid in full and ready to tee it up on Sat AM! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making tons of new ones! Seth, change me to confirmed for the Sunday AM round.

While I hate the Chunky had to drop out I am glad that you got in. Looking forward to meeting ya!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Good stuff Skittle. Have fun bro

Since Chunky had to withdraw, they decided to have a real-life chunky take his place. I'm paid in full and ready to tee it up on Sat AM! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making tons of new ones! Seth, change me to confirmed for the Sunday AM round.

Glad you can make it!

I wore pants today. It was awesome. I wonder if it'll be reasonable enough for that in atl.

I'll make sure to bring some monkey butt for ya :thumb:

Welcome to the show skittles :golf2:

So sorry to hear Chunky cant make it , family does come first . I was looking forward to seeing him again since the last outing in Atlanta . And it is good to hear Skittles will be making a comeback to Atlanta for this awesome little celebration of THP , I got the pleasure of playing in Skittles group at Bears Best and whoever he partners up with can look forward to watching some long drives all day long . Glad you could make it in Skittles !

Can you drive a manual? Apparently that's a rarity nowadays hahahaha! #SorryGregDan #NoGearGrindingCanadansCar

Yeah I would hate to ruin that car of yours. We already know my beastly manner of shutting the doors. Would hate to have you replace the clutch too. Haha #Iamtoomuchmanforyourcar #sorry

Skittles....YESSSS! Sorry chunky but will be good to see you again buddy!

Whoa -- just saw the weather forecast. Not keen on the precip percentage, but the temps are 15+ degrees cooler than they have been. That would be nice.

Still -- no pants. Please, think of the children.

Oh, I am packing pants. Same as my last two trips to ATL.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend with you guys! It's going to be a whirl wind week for me. I'm headed to Orlando this morning for a couple of days of work meetings. Flying back to Atlanta late Wednesday night.

Thursday is going to be an exciting yet sad day in my family. I'm getting up early and moving my first born in to dorms at college. I'm very proud and excited for him, but I'm going to miss him horribly while he is gone. He and I are very close. I enjoyed yesterday afternoon watching the PGA with him. It's a new chapter in parenthood for me and I'm undoubtedly going to need a distraction over the weekend which I know you all will gladly provide! I'm staying at the hotel Friday and Saturday night and look forward to some quality THP time!

I'll likely be on the forum minimally starting this afternoon but I'll be on most of Thursday afternoon after moving the kid in school.

We will get teams posted at some point later today.

Just five short days from today and we will be gracing the fairways of the Trophy Club. Can't wait!

It's Monday morning, kid's first day of school for the year, rough morning...BUT....one day closer to the weekend!

Thanks to all involved!

Just five short days from today and we will be gracing the fairways of the Trophy Club. Can't wait!

But mostly the rough or the trees...haha So excited to get down there.

That is just the way it is, one great THPer has to withdraw and another great THPer takes their place, looking forward to seeing you again buddy.

Four days of work to go, then off to Atlanta. Epic.

Great news for a Monday pick me up!!
I am praying for a DevRickus & Mward pairing.

Please, please, please let this happen. I can only think of the hilarity that will ensue.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend with you guys! It's going to be a whirl wind week for me. I'm headed to Orlando this morning for a couple of days of work meetings. Flying back to Atlanta late Wednesday night.

Thursday is going to be an exciting yet sad day in my family. I'm getting up early and moving my first born in to dorms at college. I'm very proud and excited for him, but I'm going to miss him horribly while he is gone. He and I are very close. I enjoyed yesterday afternoon watching the PGA with him. It's a new chapter in parenthood for me and I'm undoubtedly going to need a distraction over the weekend which I know you all will gladly provide! I'm staying at the hotel Friday and Saturday night and look forward to some quality THP time!

I'll likely be on the forum minimally starting this afternoon but I'll be on most of Thursday afternoon after moving the kid in school.

I still remember that day in 2005 when we took our daughter on the same trip (to the same school) Your description of the emotions are perfect! It was a very, very quiet trip down to the Tech campus. At the end of the four years looking back, it was a blur, the time seem to have passed so quickly in retrospect. Savor the moment. Enjoy the whirlwind! And we will see you Saturday.

Please, please, please let this happen. I can only think of the hilarity that will ensue.

I dont want to be on his team, I just want to be in his pairing. I dont want to be on a team with a leprechaun.

Intriguing.... I think Ricky would be in trouble of passing out due to laughter based on the green mini with him.

Back