Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Text message from the neighbor today throws a dagger in the heart. She can't pick the wife up at the airport next Saturday. I'm going to miss this

Noooooooo!!! That sucks Chunky. You were one of the people I was most looking forward to meeting!! I understand though buddy. Family comes first.

Dan my wife has taken care of the kids for the past 2 years while I MC'ed. She deserves to be picked up and get to see her boys. I'm gutted dude as I was looking forward to this

Man I hate this, totally understand but I was looking forward to seeing you "Chucky".

The great thing about the THP crew is that I am more excited to come down and see so many folks I know and so many others I feel like I already know than I am to actually be playing golf. It will be a fantastic day regardless of if I can move the ball in a semi-straight forward direction.

So sorry you can't make it Chunky. We have to take care of the wives though so I totally understand.

Name the time and place. I don't duck the Panda... It's just a long wait list to get on.

You have to do what I'm doing. Fly all the way to Orlando to golf with him! :)

Wise man Chunky, I was looking forward to meeting a legend in person, there will be another chance I'm sure.

The great thing about the THP crew is that I am more excited to come down and see so many folks I know and so many others I feel like I already know than I am to actually be playing golf. It will be a fantastic day regardless of if I can move the ball in a semi-straight forward direction.

QFT, this is what it is all about to me too buddy.

Chunky - I am so sad you aren't coming but you are definitely doing the right thing. Enjoy your family buddy!

On another note, I'm getting juiced up in my back again tomorrow! Steroids FTW!

Really sorry that you are unable to come, Chunky. But family comes first.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone. I suspect the lines for Freddie and Canadan will be equally long, and both well deserved.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone. I suspect the lines for Freddie and Canadan will be equally long, and both well deserved.

Stop lobbying Seth ya sanbagger :)

Stop lobbying Seth ya sanbagger :)

Exactly! There will be a line to play with the #Dreamteam member as well.

A legend himself but doesn't know it apparently! :)

I wish I could afford the flight for this one. Dang.

I even looked to find flying into somewhere where I could hitch a ride in and no bueno. Lame.

I want to be some where near you during the round. Love watching you crush golf balls

Text message from the neighbor today throws a dagger in the heart. She can't pick the wife up at the airport next Saturday. I'm going to miss this

I am sorry to hear that, however, I wish you would have told me in a PM as well rather than me having to find out here. I know everyone isn't used to organizing events, but it's really important to keep the organizer up to date on what's going on so I can plan accordingly.

Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Another shout out to Sligo for backing the Atlanta Invitational.

Golf with Donne is nothing short of awesome. One of my favorite people walking the planet.

Just hanging with Donne is nothing short of awesome!! One of my favorite people to sit and talk with at THP gatherings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that you're not making it but things do happen. See ya next time buddy Chunkster!

I am sorry to hear that, however, I wish you would have told me in a PM as well rather than me having to find out here. I know everyone isn't used to organizing events, but it's really important to keep the organizer up to date on what's going on so I can plan accordingly.

I'm sorry GG I was not thinking

Argh, I'm an idiot. I didn't scroll down enough and didn't see the incredible hotel deal. I'm in a different hotel on a non-refundable, not-as-good rate.

Just like on the golf course, I can't get out of my own way...

Got flight and hotel confirmation emails this morning and rented a car. Its real. Cant wait to see all you lunatics soon!!!

Got flight and hotel confirmation emails this morning and rented a car. Its real. Cant wait to see all you lunatics soon!!!

Feeling is mutual, as long as you're bringing that sweet new staff bag. If not, I guess it will still be nice to meet you in person. Just bring photos of the bag.

Feeling is mutual, as long as you're bringing that sweet new staff bag. If not, I guess it will still be nice to meet you in person. Just bring photos of the bag.

No staff bag. Doesnt fit in my travel bag. I tried using the MikeDean "Packing a staff bag" thread but I just couldnt do it.

Got flight and hotel confirmation emails this morning and rented a car. Its real. Cant wait to see DawgDaddy's new earrings soon!!!

FIFY ya Dev :D See ya next weekend :golf2:

So sorry to hear you will not be there Chunky. I was really looking forward to meeting you.

I am really looking forward to this and it is just a few work days away! Can't wait to tee it up with some THPers and rock TC!!

Back