Auto Racing Thread

Those yachts are insane! Holy crap

Boy Hamilton comes off as a baby, having won the race after all the complaining. Great driving performance for sure though.
I dont know what it is but I just dont connect with Hamilton. Something about him I guess.

Man this is great racing. Not often you see tire to tire in F1.
Too bad about that 5s penalty.

As a Finn I would say it was too bad he only got a 5s penalty, the release should have warranted a drive through...But good race for being Monaco for sure, it tends to get very boring there.

I dont know what it is but I just dont connect with Hamilton. Something about him I guess.
I have nothing against him, other than his neck tattoo he seems cool. I find myself always pulling against him anyway, Mercedes and his dominance is boring.

I forgot how much of a shite show the Indy 500 is. Wow.

What Rossi has done is impressive. I hope he can bring it home.

Huge finish for Pagenaud. I thought Rossi had it. Great finish.

Huge finish for Pagenaud. I thought Rossi had it. Great finish.

He needed to wait one more lap before taking the lead. Oh well. Was a good finish at least

He needed to wait one more lap before taking the lead. Oh well. Was a good finish at least

100%. He had it set up but pulled the move way too early. But good for Pagenaud. He deserved the win today, his car was silly fast.

Great finish! Pagenaud ran a great race.

I watched it on a delay, but what a finish. Happy for the Frenchman. Rossi was on a tear, but it wasn't enough.

I watched it on a delay, but what a finish. Happy for the Frenchman. Rossi was on a tear, but it wasn't enough.

I think Nerdy hit it on the head, Rossi made the move too early. He ran a heck of a race, though.

Got the Coca-Cola 600 on. This has to be the greatest motor sports watching day of the year.

Man I'll never get used to this Stage racing nonsense in Nascar.

Fans: “Man, I sure am glad we don’t have to deal with that Car of Tomorrow nonsense anymore. Now we can get back to watching the racing that built this sport!”

NASCAR: “Hold my beer....”

Its unwatchable at this point. They have just destroyed that sport.

Its unwatchable at this point. They have just destroyed that sport.

I Think the package have this year is the best they’ve had in a while. While I’m not a big fan of the stage crap, the 3 and 4 wide bunched racing has been entertaining this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They clearly favor Vettel but I think Leclerc is the future. Hopefully as the year goes on things switch.

He may well be, but he showed yesterday that future is a long way off. The way he drove back to the pits after his puncture and pretty much destroyed the back end of his car was madness. He still has a lot to learn from where I’m sitting.

He may well be, but he showed yesterday that future is a long way off. The way he drove back to the pits after his puncture and pretty much destroyed the back end of his car was madness. He still has a lot to learn from where I’m sitting.

Agreed. I think a lot of that was carry over from Qualifying and the team sending Vettal out for a late run but not him. Add in that it’s Monaco and his “home track” and I think he acted like most young kids would. Not right and not excusing it, but I get it.

Pretty dissappointing finish to today's Grand Prix. Once again the Stewards decide the race instead of the drivers.

Pretty dissappointing finish to today's Grand Prix. Once again the Stewards decide the race instead of the drivers.

Agreed. Happy to see my guy Leclerc run well but I honestly think Seb was just trying to gather his car. He definitely got in Hamilton’s way but I don’t think it was intentional.

Absolutely BS, don't race too hard, you might accidentally stay in front then get penalized, ruined what could have been a great finish.

Yeah it was complete crap.

On Twitter a ton of highlights (lowlights?) are coming out from past races where Hamilton has done the same thing without penalty.

There are too many rules in all forms of racing, and too much inconsistent applying of them.F1 is losing fans because of Mercedes domination and we finally get a real battle and the FIA screws it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

After 2 years out of the car I won another NHRA Wally on the first weekend out. And then 2 weekends I went the fastest I’ve ever been 6.95 @ 192 in 1/4 mile. The new engine is a monster.

cd405ee24520a43255e6e46b2ab8af6d.jpg

0ed95b7a72ec4e4c8eaf63707baca60f.jpg

8b715ca2c92421c018a3bcc38bbf70f3.jpg

Back