Matt was also swinging for the fences on every shot to hit it 390+. When he was swinging normally the first time they tried it, he middled it about a dozen times in a row.

or the just edited out the “misses” like they tend to do. Listen I love the TXG stuff so I am not criticizing them. They are not the issue. Other than maybe they are talking it up as it is an $800 shaft they can sell at potentially a hefty margin.

here is his efficiency. 1.39 with a driver is not good.. at least not the j my opinion for some one who swings as well as Matt does..

04F00BB3-FC9E-4515-8DC4-DDAA241496F2.jpeg

I
or the just edited out the “misses” like they tend to do. Listen I love the TXG stuff so I am not criticizing them. They are not the issue. Other than maybe they are talking it up as it is an $800 shaft they can sell at potentially a hefty margin.

here is his efficiency. 1.39 with a driver is not good.. at least not the j my opinion for some one who swings as well as Matt does..

View attachment 8988933
Don't 100% recall, but I think that was the SZ with the weights taken out of the head.

I

Don't 100% recall, but I think that was the SZ with the weights taken out of the head.

Possibly. He hit is in like different heads.. haha. listen, I love the idea and I am a total shaft guy. This one just feel like fools gold to me. I wonder what would happen if you took a regular flex 50 gram ventus and played it at max length? I am guessing similar results..

The idea of hidden tech feels like a really cleaver marketing gimmick.. Very happy to be wrong.

Also, if someone buys this. I truly truly truly hope it works out for them and they are happy. That, in the end is all that matters..

Possibly. He hit is in like different heads.. haha. listen, I love the idea and I am a total shaft guy. This one just feel like fools gold to me. I wonder what would happen if you took a regular flex 50 gram ventus and played it at max length? I am guessing similar results..

The idea of hidden tech feels like a really cleaver marketing gimmick.. Very happy to be wrong.

Also, if someone buys this. I truly truly truly hope it works out for them and they are happy. That, in the end is all that matters..
I don't think it's anything magical and it surely won't benefit everyone, but there is something going on there. There has to be a legitimate reason they didn't patent the technology to keep it secret. Plus, according to TXG, other manufacturers have asked about it as well. I really just want to try it because I'm a shaft ho, but $800+ is too much to swallow for a maybe.

I don't think it's anything magical and it surely won't benefit everyone, but there is something going on there. There has to be a legitimate reason they didn't patent the technology to keep it secret. Plus, according to TXG, other manufacturers have asked about it as well. I really just want to try it because I'm a shaft ho, but $800+ is too much to swallow for a maybe.
Same here. I'm intrigued and would love to give it a try. But there's not a chance I'm spending $800 on something that might not work or just be ok.

Be careful with Autoflex.

AF-1.png

AF-4.png

AF-3.png

It was sent to me and I was just told the shaft shattered and broke.
Looks like it was run over..but he is holding his face like it blew up..

hopefully there is a decent warranty with that hefty price tag!

It was sent to me and I was just told the shaft shattered and broke.

If that broke during a regular swing then that is a huge problem ans red flag!

the thing is pretty flexible, right? maybe he leaned on it too hard, or lost his balance. either way that’s a lot of money to waste. and given the size of the company i’m not so sure they’d help him out.

I'm guessing he probably used a flex that was way too weak for his swing speed. They're pretty adamant about using the correct flex, because even the 505XX is pretty wiggly, from what I've seen.

I'm guessing he probably used a flex that was way too weak for his swing speed. They're pretty adamant about using the correct flex, because even the 505XX is pretty wiggly, from what I've seen.

still it shouldn’t break. I have swung senior flex shafts has hard as I could and not had them break.

its not a legal shaft... so i dont see the point in thinkking about it.

also that guys swing is interesting, its slow takeaway

its not a legal shaft... so i dont see the point in thinkking about it.

also that guys swing is interesting, its slow takeaway

It's not legal?

What the heck happened??!!

They done breakeded it?

I’ve got a stub of a PX Black 7.0. Now granted that was a $100 shaft but I honestly thought it bombproof. It was until it wasn’t.

A grand? Well one I’d hope they back that stuff up. Could be the difference in me buying or not.

The few catastrophic shaft failures outside of the Black 7.0 were caused 1. kuro Kage-bad build but they made it right-except my 5.5* 430cc M1 head went a hundred banged up yards down hole 3. It still bashes but its ugly. 2. Bad batch of Evenflow Blues in 6.5, again made right.

I can’t even think of holding a manufacturer responsible for that 7.0 black. It was a drunk relative that thunked it so hard into the ground it sheared clean. Not even a splintering.

Here’s the EF Blue 6.5, lol. 3 fracking swings in, i wasn’t even warmed up yet, think it was about 111 CHS stepped up a few each as I was warming up. Yeesh.

Attachments

• E268ADFD-7AD1-4455-88F3-BFB1F18F8AE4.jpeg
    E268ADFD-7AD1-4455-88F3-BFB1F18F8AE4.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 13
What's not legal about it?

Yeah would like to hear this as well. Pretty sure you could put a conforming head on a string and it would be legal. Not wise but legal.

Yeah would like to hear this as well. Pretty sure you could put a conforming head on a string and it would be legal. Not wise but legal.
As long as it's less than 48", swing away. FWIW, Autoflex is 45" uncut, so it will not play anywhere near 48".

I wonder if this is why they say don't use heavy heads :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back