Back in the saddle

On the bright side, it gives you plenty of time to update us.

Play well, my friend.

So we have played 7 holes in 2:25....I'm going to lose my sh!t

People just spraying and losing them? Or are we spending 5 minutes reading the first putt? Eeeesh.

That's brutal Freddie... Try to stay in the moment bro...

That is ridiculous! The 19th hole, not the turn, should be in sight at the two and a half hour mark.

Good luck Freddie! Keep your head in the round. I know it's hard when you hit and wait. You got this brother.

Go get em Freddie!

Should be on the 14th hole by now based off the pace he mentioned earlier...

looking forward to hearing how the day went!

Dang that is a brutal pace. Hope it was alright for ya Panda! Glad to see you getting your competition on!

Hope you did well Panda. That pace would drive me crazy.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Go Low!

Hope you enjoyed it, Fredrick!

Sorry it turned out to be such a long round, but, hope it was fun. If nothing else, it should tune you up for coming out this weekend and hammering some internet golfers like us over at Disney. :alien: Really looking forward to seeing you buddy.

Back in the saddle

The rough on that course is no joke right now. I'm not sure if they topped it prior to the event, but it was long enough to lose it if you missed the fairway. 3in Bermuda rough is not fun to hit out of!

3T...nice first go around FK

Not bad Freddie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Hit 'em straight!

Nice first round Freddie! Hope you enjoyed yourself out there first and foremost.

Solid shooting today Freddie! Bummer the pace was slow, glad you got back after it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I loved reading you were hopping into a competitive round! Sorry about the brutal pace - 3 years on the Golf Channel Am Tour, and I never once ran into that slow of a pace. I hope you enjoyed it, and are ready for some more.

Congrats Freddie, way to get back out there!

Looking at the scores it would appear that one dude may have been responsible for the slow play. An 8 capper firing a 110?!?! What is the story with that one?

Late to the party and I skimmed, so I hope you played well!

Back