Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I am going to blow my daily calories/carbs out the door for breakfast it will be a donut almost everytime. This is a rare occurrence only a couple times a year.

Jalapeño and cheese bagel with butter and cream cheese for me! But it's hard to resist a custard-filled chocolate bar or a maple bacon donut once in a while.

For me these two items are not even in the same realm. Just because they are both circular with a center hole does not make them comparable to one another.

That being said, if you said today I could have a donut or a bagel, I'm choosing donut 99% of the time.

Donuts with one exception. Chicken bagel from Chick-fil-A and I don’t think that’s the bagel you speaking of.

If it's just a plain bagel with cream cheese or something I am choosing donut all day however if its a breakfast sammy bagel with egg, cheese, and sausage probably going with a bagel.

Bagel, way more versatile and not as sweet.

these two things aren't even in the same ballpark 😂

old fashioned sour cream donuts > all bagels ever created

but i'll take a cinnamon bagel when i'm sick from all the donuts :sneaky:

Mind blown @ Dunkin Jelly IPA. Wild.
I know...I’ve been looking for it...no luck. Time to hit the internet as the stores don’t have it.

Neither, Entenmann's Fudge Iced Golden cake. Fudge with yellow. Never fudge with chocolate cake.

From our local shop, formerly a Shipley’s;

A2E829AE-1497-406F-9BA0-7089A2B70AB0.jpeg

Why does this thread keep popping up right at the time I’m drinking my coffee, now I want a donut

Both although we don’t get donuts as often as we used to when the kids were younger. There is an apple orchard near my son’s college 40 miles south of us and I rarely can drive by it without stopping and getting a dozen or two of their apple donuts that they churn out fresh all day long. His college is 5 miles later and I usually eat 3 by the time we get there. They are world class donuts!

Both although we don’t get donuts as often as we used to when the kids were younger. There is an apple orchard near my son’s college 40 miles south of us and I rarely can drive by it without stopping and getting a dozen or two of their apple donuts that they churn out fresh all day long. His college is 5 miles later and I usually eat 3 by the time we get there. They are world class donuts!
Apple cider donuts are great.

I didn’t cast a vote but I guess based on frequency I eat donuts more then bagels.

Apple cider donuts are great.

I didn’t cast a vote but I guess based on frequency I eat donuts more then bagels.

The ones from this orchard have chunks of apple in them and are lightly tossed in some cinnamon and sugar. I’m picky about donuts and these are the best apple ones I’ve found. I’m glad they are not closer as I would be eating them every week!

Bagel, although @JB and I would sometimes go to our favorite bagel place which happened to be Nextdoor to our favorite donut place and get one of each. But if I have to choose it will always be a bagel.
shipleys at your disposal and you're going bagel?

Who are you.

For me these two items are not even in the same realm. Just because they are both circular with a center hole does not make them comparable to one another.

That being said, if you said today I could have a donut or a bagel, I'm choosing donut 99% of the time.
the 'same realm' you speak of is breakfast.

the 'same realm' you speak of is breakfast.
To you, perhaps. To someone, like me, who doesn't eat breakfast, they are snack food. One is a piece of bread and one is a sugary cake. But on that note, sugary cakes should never qualify as a meal - I don't care what time of day.

To you, perhaps. To someone, like me, who doesn't eat breakfast, they are snack food. One is a piece of bread and one is a sugary cake. But on that note, sugary cakes should never qualify as a meal - I don't care what time of day.
What if your lunch is technically your breakfast?

break fast.
Eat again.

:oops:

Back