Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where's the BOTH option?

Someone brought an entire box of powdered sugar covered donuts to the office back when offices were a thing. Nice gesture, but that's a lot of pressure to put on people to stay clean while eating.
I hope they brought wet wipes too.

if it's just quick then a doughnut but if i want more of a heavier option then bagel. i rarely eat either but if i had to choose right now i would go doughnut. of course sitting in front of me right now is a egg sammie on a bagel. :ROFLMAO:

nothing beats a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jelly.

What kind of devil eats a cold bagel?

I would suggest trying the Cinnamon Crunch bagel from Panera. It is very good! Doesn’t have to warm.
1607094541985.jpeg

That being said, I am a donut guy. I offer rewards of donuts to my girls at a bakery so I can get one too.

I could get behind donut for breakfast and a bagel sam for lunch that sounds like a fantastic day
bagel is definitely suitable as a sandwich envelope. Still not a croissant, but serviceable.

Definitely no wrong answer, both are great, but something is always preferred - no ties allowed.

To be more specific what is your favorite bagel and what is your favorite donut?

Not directed towards me but wanted to answer anyways:

Donut - plain
Bagel - plain

yeah, because when we eat donuts, we definitely only eat one.. :sneaky:
It depends on the donut. Fresh Krispy Kreme give me like 4, but if you go to a smaller type shot where they are huge with all kinds of things on them like fruit loops :oops: one will usually do

It depends on the donut. Fresh Krispy Kreme give me like 4, but if you go to a smaller type shot where they are huge with all kinds of things on them like fruit loops :oops: one will usually do
I have never had a fruit loop donut.

i do submit the cronut as a suitable challenger as well.

ls.jpg

I like both of them but neither are a part of my diet anymore 😞

Why is there no both option??

I think it depends. I like both at different times.

Is this really a question? Donuts all day with :coffee:or 🥛

I'll admit that I'm the neither vote. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much gluten free so I don't eat either. And if I were to eat a bagel or donut, it certainly would not be a gluten free one.

why, do you have some? I'll eat that.

I do actually it's sandwiched in between some chocolate and strawberry - very Neopolitan of me right?

Donut Ice Cream sandwich is for another thread, but I definitely get behind that All Day Everyday

Neither in my Keto rotation at the moment, but there is nothing better than a jelly/cream combo from Brother's Donuts in Franklin NH

I do actually it's sandwiched in between some chocolate and strawberry - very Neopolitan of me right?

Donut Ice Cream sandwich is for another thread, but I definitely get behind that All Day Everyday
is it? I think I could comfortably tolerate you talking about donuts and ice cream.

And for you everything bagel lovers my local donut place has you covered

Depends on the donut -

When I make a trip to Dallas, I get an espresso donut and a pistachio nut donut - both are more like a airy cake than donut.

But I prefer a toasted everything NY Bagel with a light smear of cream cheese and preserves.

I go light on both and not often,

Back