Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
donuts, ill eat a box and not give a shat about the consequences...

If bagels were in the “what would you eliminate” post, they would be gone with the quickness.

Where is the ignore function? :p

Underground movement! You can't repress us! Our opinions will be heard! Attica! Attica! Attica!

Both-depending on my mood.

Sometimes getting a good bagel isn't that easy so a bad bagel is worse than a bad donut.

I agree there should have been a "Both" answer. I'd have the bagel with cream cheese for breakfast followed by a donut. :cool:

I was going to say hi Ken, but it's like I don't even know you :oops::cool:

Donuts and it's not even close. I could count the number of bagels I have eaten in my life on my fingers. Would probably take all fingers from every THP member to be able to count the donuts.

Wal Mart has a dozen raised sugar donuts for $3.98. Mrs. Reject made fun of me for eating 7 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. Cant imagine eating a dozen bagels.

hmm.... going on the average of each, I would say donuts. I can go pretty much anywhere and grab a decent donut, but the bagel could be pretty poor.

going best of? A bagel. A toasted everything bagel with an herb cream cheese... But again that isn't the average so I am going donut.

Everything bagel smothered with herb and garlic cream cheese! I also like a donut as well, but I'm a savoury guy!

This is not a fair comparison. They are completely different and both amazing. It should be Bagels vs Toast and the Donuts vs nothing.

Either way, Bagels and donuts win. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bagels with a Onion cream cheese. Every time. Hands down.

Don't get me wrong.... I do love a good bagel with cream cheese shmer.... but the worst donut is better than the best bagel.... IMO

This is a tough poll to do nationwide wide as I think quality donuts can and are made in each state, I do not think the same can be said for bagels

Everything bagel and cream cheese.

Bagel, although @JB and I would sometimes go to our favorite bagel place which happened to be Nextdoor to our favorite donut place and get one of each. But if I have to choose it will always be a bagel.

In our family, it would be a tie. Just picked up a Baker’s dozen of bagels at Einstein‘s this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you have me intrigued...didn't even know Harpoon DD Jelly IPA existed.

Is 10am to early to find out how tasty this combo is?

Mind blown @ Dunkin Jelly IPA. Wild.

I’m not a big sweets guy so if it’s a fresh bagel and some lox I’m all in.

Depends on mood for me. I like donuts more, but not every day. Maybe once every couple weeks. Bagels qualify as a daily choice, cream cheese balances out the carbs more then donut glaze

Back