Best value in putters?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
What do you think is the best value in putters right now?

NOT COUNTING PRE-OWNED!

Last edited:
Cleveland’s current line by far. I just don’t need another putter lol

Given the way the LAB MEZZ Max has changed my putting and the results I have seen with it I have to go with it. I know that it is not the cheapest by far on the market, but truly feel LAB made something incredible with these.

If we are looking at a more budget level then Wilson has always done well in that space.

Hmmm..: this is a good question.. value is not just about price. It’s a balance of quality and price. The most expensive putter out there could be the best value is the quality is above everything else..

In my mind it’s either the new odyssey putter or the Mizuno line. Why? The odyssey putter because they have something literally no one else does.

Mizuno maybe because it’s a very nice milled putter that comes with weights at a less than scotty price.

Mizuno M Craft.

Price is what you pay, value is what you get. Considering the new tech in Callaway’s offering I’d say they’re at a very accessible price point. Used Odysseys are a bargain <$125 and I’m not talking ancient stuff either. I’ve got one for sale and just bought another for s***s and giggles. Can’t really get into a lot of trouble for those prices if you like to fiddle with things.

The Cobra King 3d putters coming in at $199 currently is an amazing deal.

Cleveland's putter lineup.

I think there's so many great putters being created by so many OEM's that there's a value to be had just about anywhere you look. Is it a cop out answer? Maybe, but I truly feel like it's true.

Cleveland HB line and it's not even close.

I think there's so many great putters being created by so many OEM's that there's a value to be had just about anywhere you look. Is it a cop out answer? Maybe, but I truly feel like it's true.
Definitely is.

But, I’ll accept it 😜

I think it’s neck and neck between Cleveland HB lineup and Tour Edge Template putters.

Cleveland for retail.

A few years ago, I found out Ping still sells simple cast versions of standard offerings like Anser II. I wonder if they still do.

I'm not going by $$, the new Callaway Ai-ONE line will be the putter to beat for me. If it performs as well as it's reported to, that would be invaluable to me.

Alignment tech: Tour Edge Wingman

Roll tech: Cobra

Milled: Cleveland

Forgiveness/$: Cobra 3D(current line) or Odyssey

I'm with Cleveland as well

I'd say Cleveland and Tour Edge. I want the new Odyssey AI. Insert and milled insert.

eBay

The Wilson Infinite line is still a really solid putter for $99.

The entire Ray Cook line, most retail for $80 but you can get them for as low as $50 depending on when & where you buy them.

Back