Bridgestone NCAA Custom Shafts

O-H-I-O

OHIO-STATE.jpg

I should send one of those to JRod

Anyone worried about a possible distraction?

If you game this shaft in your wedges, I hope you arent playing against someone with an SEC Team shaft. Your wedge game, in typical OSU fashion, will just not show up.

Hmm wonder what the cost of just the shaft is?

These on some custom wedges done in your school colors would be sweet!

If you game this shaft in your wedges, I hope you arent playing against someone with an SEC Team shaft. Your wedge game, in typical OSU fashion, will just not show up.

will his wedge game look slow and out of place?

No Kennesaw State? Come on Bridgestone!

He might go undefeated!

will his wedge game look slow and out of place?
Yeah, and then he will say all the other people with NCAA Shafts are cheating because theirs are better.

Yeah, and then he will say all the other people with NCAA Shafts are cheating because theirs are better.

we should make his wedges MC ineligible

we should make his wedges MC ineligible
Well, they kind of already are.

Anyway, back on topic! I really want to see these in person.

0-8 in the SEC ring a bell? :alien:

These are a nice addition to someone who follows a particular NCAA team. I am not sure if it is the same company but I have seen something similar at my golf store for a few months now and they look awesome. Of course there is it just UCLA and USC.

These looked absolutely fantastic in person. If I had any sort of college affiliation, these would have to strongly be considered for my J40 wedges!

I'm not a fan of the whole college thing on golf bags and stuff. But these look very nice. With so many teams to choose, you can rock your support all day. Bridgestone did a good job on these

I may be interested in these. Especially if one particular school is available. :alien:

Not in the slightest. Are you distracted by your driver shaft?

TTing

I agree with Thain, I also never understand people saying the graphics on a driver head are distracting, aren't they looking at the golf ball?

These are super cool, I'd love to have Nebraska on some wedges!!! I hope these are available for the morgan cup, it would be awesome to see some college pride in the bags as well!

No Kennesaw State? Come on Bridgestone!

The day they add either Kennesaw State or Georgia State, we will both be in business...both the chances of that are slim and none.

Back