British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

I've been out of this ne for quite a while, but just wanted to say congrats to the winners!! Great prize!! Thanks again to THP and Wilson Staff!!

After Round Four:
Lee Westwood -5 (T8); -6 (T3); -7 (T4); -9 (2nd)
Rory McIlroy -9 (1); -1 (T38); -4 (T12); -8 (T3)
Tiger Woods -5 (T8); -4 (T15); -3 (T18); -3 (T23)
Ricky Barnes -4 (T17); -5 (T6); -5 (T8); Even (T44)

Paddy probably killed 2/3 of the peoples chances, myself included :at-wits-end:

Im not sure that is the case. Its not as if Barnes brought in big money. Its the other 3 that mattered.

Anyone pick Stenson? Or Rob Rock?
Looks like a Westwood/Rory/Goosen/Barnes combo is the most likely winner at this point.

There were a few that picked Stenson.

After Round Four:
Lee Westwood -5 (T8); -6 (T3); -7 (T4); -9 (2nd)
Rory McIlroy -9 (1); -1 (T38); -4 (T12); -8 (T3)
Tiger Woods -5 (T8); -4 (T15); -3 (T18); -3 (T23)
Ricky Barnes -4 (T17); -5 (T6); -5 (T8); Even (T44)

That looks pretty good.

We will be announcing the winners tomorrow as normal. We hope everybody had fun with it and stay tuned for two more contests this week.

i really suck at these contests i've decided. i'm a fool for not sticking with westwood, i'm proud that sergio had a decent showing, i'm annoyed that paddy decided to take 2010 off from competitve golf and congrats to oosthuizan for making golf look so ridiculously easy!!!

congrats to the winner of this contest. these irons are beautiful and lush and i hope that you enjoy them. a big thank you goes out to wilson for teaming up with THP for a fun contest.

Darn it -- I had McIlroy (-8) , Westwood (-9), Barnes (E) ... and Justin Rose ---MC --- and to think I felt pretty damn good about Rose heading into the contest.... so close....ha

I was out of it a while back so congrats to the winners because whoever won this I'm sure had some solid picks. Thanks again to Wilson for letting us hacks try to win your superb equipment and to THP for putting together another solid contest. To the next one boys!

I ended up with $1,251,050.

The best possible (since we do know no one picked the winner) would be a team of Westwood, Stenson, McIlroy and Goosen ($1,825,271). If anyone picked that, they surely deserve this win!

You can check your totals at http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/leaderboard.

smallville im just messing with you man! your still safe lol i just had a little over 850,000

hope you win them!!

Yeah I know you were. You gotta think someone had the same team but didn't take Woods though. I almost didn't take him but figured this might have been the one!

guess we will find out tomorrow. what was your tiebreaker?

edit: idk if there will be a "one" this year. putting is all over the place. but thats for another thread, which there are plenty of lol

If it comes down to the tiebreaker, I lose! I picked 283!

Except for Paddy, Rose, and Woods - the rest of my team looks pretty good. :rolleyes:

Team:
Paddy
Rose
Woods
Westwood

where does one find the prize distro???

Back