Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I admire your perseverance.

That's crazy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

One shotgun away now. 50 head shots done with it. Should have dark matter by the end of the week thank god

Maybe Robman can actually get back to playing this game with his friends soon...

:alien:

haha funny, I define that as "lunatic"

But Taylor is definitely a CoD beast.

Honestly, if I could go back and do it again, I probably wouldn't have done this. Now that I am so close, no stopping now. I cannot wait to enjoy this game with the M8 and the Vesper.

Honestly, if I could go back and do it again, I probably wouldn't have done this. Now that I am so close, no stopping now. I cannot wait to enjoy this game with the M8 and the Vesper.
I think I am the only person who sucks with the M8.

I am not a gamer at all but my nephew just got a PS4 and call of duty Black ops 3 and is struggling with learning the controls. It appears to me the help available for this is minimal. He was doing the Black Ops missions last night, got into the hanger and jumped on an APC but we could not figure out how to actually mount the machine in it. Any help? He just jumped up and down by it but could not figure out how to get his guy into the seat to use the machine gun in it. Anyplace you can go to get more information on what controls to use to do these things?

Maybe Robman can actually get back to playing this game with his friends soon...

:alien:
I wanted to play last night but Mike talked me out of it!

I wanted to play last night but Mike talked me out of it!
I would have played, need to get my Elite controller going.

I would have played, need to get my Elite controller going.

I played alone :sidefrown:

but as for guns you should try the HVK or ICR. both so good with the grip on it.

Also really liking the Dingo (LMG). Only started using it because I got the storm camo for it haha but it's pretty solid.

I played alone :sidefrown:

but as for guns you should try the HVK or ICR. both so good with the grip on it.

Also really liking the Dingo (LMG). Only started using it because I got the storm camo for it haha but it's pretty solid.

I like the HVK and ICR, but havent re-unlocked the ICR yet after the prestige.

Have no fear.....I'll have the game this evening! I'm an excellent human shield

Have no fear.....I'll have the game this evening! I'm an excellent human shield
You didnt choose the human shield life, the human shield life chose you.

Beags, I sucked with the M8 as well. I never even unlocked it during prestige 1. I'm at like 46 or 47 now on prestige 2 and will give it another go and perma unlock it with my next token.

My favorite guns are (not in order)...

HVK
Pharo
VMP
Vesper
XR2

Almost all of the ARs are good guns. They did a great job with that

I like the HVK and ICR, but havent re-unlocked the ICR yet after the prestige.

Yea and to be fair, the M8 is much better in hardcore than regular. And that's what all those PS4 people do.

Yea and to be fair, the M8 is much better in hardcore than regular. And that's what all those PS4 people do.

I play mostly core it is the fastest ttk gun if you are accurate. There is a reason almost every single competitive game has at least 1 If not 2-3 guys using it

I'm just not patient enough to unlock everything for the M8.

Back