Call of Duty: Black Ops III

6 and 22.

That's good right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid no knives

What a fun night with this. Its a steep learning curve (as always with a new game) from the feel, to the speed, to the weapon Combos, to the maps. But we are having a good time and that's what matters.

Might be time for me to get a PS4 and get back into CoD. The last decent one they made was BLOps 2. COD4 is still the best without question in my mind. They've all been crap compared to that

The Weevil is like cheating. That gun is stupid OP

What a fun night with this. Its a steep learning curve (as always with a new game) from the feel, to the speed, to the weapon Combos, to the maps. But we are having a good time and that's what matters.
Last night was a blast, we even won a few games :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last night was a blast, we even won a few games :)

You're welcome.

Of course I am referring to the fact that I left.

You're welcome.

No sir it went downhill after you left.
You are the rock of our group :)

You're welcome.

Pretty sure we ended on one of those streaks where you say you'll stop playing once you get a win, but 8 games later you still are looking for that W. So thanks for deserting us :alien:

I will be home tonight boys. We gotta get our blops on

I will be home tonight boys. We gotta get our blops on

NYAO at full strength tonight

Just picked this and an Xbone up yesterday! Going to try and play this afternoon. As long as it's better than Ghosts, I'll be happy

This game is shaky. It looks great, but it's a lot of shoot first and die. (Ps4)

This game is shaky. It looks great, but it's a lot of shoot first and die. (Ps4)

I have had other experiences (for better and for worse). I often get a kill cam with an opponent that is already damaged and still manages to kill me while getting pumped full of lead. I think it's a fair game when lag isn't a factor.

But I will agree on the game looking great. Graphics are awesome, to the point it's tough to point out enemies on some backdrops.

After playing this for a week now, I can safely say this is the best COD since COD4. Yes, there are some problems still but overall it's been a ton of fun.

The best guns IMO are (not in order):

Pharo
Kuda
Man o War
ICR
Dredge 48

Sniping is all but impossible on these maps and I'm okay with that. The no scope with sniper rifles drives me nuts.

I do miss the knife. I press the right stick all the time hoping to knife someone and then I get killed.

Overall, they did a pretty good job

Back