Tweaked the setting today to add a little loft and it felt bombs away at the range. Always good to get some numbers to really see how something is performing

One of my better drives this weekend. These drivers are so very forgiving - especially on toe mishits. This was a toed driver that still had a nice draw. I just missed the downhill roll and another 25 yards… grrr

1700975683006.png

Had one at the range yesterday where my friend said “that sounded weird”. Well if you all but miss the ball on the toe it does sound off.

Crazy thing was by the numbers it was maybe a ten yard drop off at best. It was kinda silly.

Can we just talk for a minute to Celebrate how ridiculously good this driver sounds?

can do because it’s so good
Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

Can we just talk for a minute to Celebrate how ridiculously good this driver sounds?
Absolutely - Callaway really nailed this one. Very well done sound is spot on

Interesting y'all like the sound so much. It is very muted and thonky.

Of course I was hitting it next to my g53 max which is super loud metallic

Interesting y'all like the sound so much. It is very muted and thonky.

Of course I was hitting it next to my g53 max which is super loud metallic
I find the sound muted and solid - not thonky. I think Callaway spent some time on the sound in the last few iterations - very pleasing at least to my ear

I find the sound muted and solid - not thonky. I think Callaway spent some time on the sound in the last few iterations - very pleasing at least to my ear
I think they did too. I liked the sound of the Mav Max, but the Paradym is even better. I love the sound of it on a solid strike!

I just don't know how the TD can be beaten out of my bag.

I've never had a complete year like this where when the gamer was found, it just stuck, and took on all comers.

I know I want to and WILL try everything in 2024...but the Paradym TD is just....amazeballs.

Lot’s of golf this past week was played. I had some good days and some not so good with the driver. I just could not get off of the fades that last few days. Even with the swing not so great I was able to score pretty decent.

Played 54 holes over the holiday week. Went 91, 97 and then tied a personal best with an 89. Shot of the 89 round right here; dead center strike, tight little draw just skirted the trees on the right. Man I LOVE the X driver!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127_114836.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_114836.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 7
Has anyone been fitted into the Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60/70 shafts?
I'd like to know how the Mitsubishi Kai'li White shafts are for sub 100 swing speeds.

I just don't know how the TD can be beaten out of my bag.

I've never had a complete year like this where when the gamer was found, it just stuck, and took on all comers.

I know I want to and WILL try everything in 2024...but the Paradym TD is just....amazeballs.
I was coming in here to post the same thing. I cannot remember the last year I stuck with a driver and never considered making any changes, whether it's the shaft, weight, whatever. It's going to be interesting to see what Callaway has up their sleeve for 2024. Good thing I get to test that out in a week.

I was coming in here to post the same thing. I cannot remember the last year I stuck with a driver and never considered making any changes, whether it's the shaft, weight, whatever. It's going to be interesting to see what Callaway has up their sleeve for 2024. Good thing I get to test that out in a week.
It’s just….so good.

And I’ll have a KEEN eye on your teases next week!

It’s just….so good.

And I’ll have a KEEN eye on your teases next week!
It is the best driver I have played. I will share all that I am allowed to share. I am hoping for a similar shape and size for the TD.

I'd like to know how the Mitsubishi Kai'li White shafts are for sub 100 swing speeds.

You've worked with the Kai'li White a bit this year haven't you @xThor or at least fitted with it?

I need my TD to get here so it can go head to head with the standard...not happening any time soon. lol

I’ve fit many people into it, and use it in my 3w.

I would say a handful, but def a minority, were sub 100 club speed.

It’s a great option for low launch/low spin, without feeling too stout. It’s a great contrast to the Hzrdus black which definitely feels a bit more boardy, especially in the hands.

If you’ve liked the “blue” feels in shaft lines, but need to drop the launch/spin; the Kaili white fits right in there

It’s a great option for low launch/low spin, without feeling too stout. It’s a great contrast to the Hzrdus black which definitely feels a bit more boardy, especially in the hands.

Thanks! That is very useful to know. I've had the old Diamana White earlier.
I have the Paradym with the HZRDUS Silver right now and I am finding it a bit too soft.

Picked up a TD with the Kai'li White 60 shaft from CPO for a low launch and spin option.

Mine arrived today, it’s going to get wrapped and put under the tree, and then probably won’t use until March. Can’t wait for spring now!

Back