Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

anybody on here wax the crown of their club? Boy that really sounds bad.

I do to help eliminate some of the scratches.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The only driver I own that doesn't get waxed is the i20.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I hit one of the club pros at the Navy-Marine course's RF TA with RIP Alpha. He was striping it, but I absolutely murdered that thing. You know when you hit a ball so hard and so perfectly in the sweet spot that it makes a completely different sound than you've ever heard before. Well that's what he told me happened when I hit it. I flew his rollout and handed him his driver back. He told me to have another crack at it and I just told him "no thanks", "I don't want to forget that feeling". Probably the luckiest swing I've ever made and I didn't wanna hook the next 50 yards left

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I will be swapping the 10g weight back out into the TA to see how well I hit it. I have been hitting it so well with the 12/2 that I don't know if it will help or not, but I was a beast with those weights when I first got it. I will be going out Sunday evening for my first round since the MC and I am SUPER excited. I was hitting the ball so well with the driver through the entire event that I just get excited thinking about teeing off again, can't wait to bomb it down the fairway!

Hey fellas I got to play my first round with the FIT TA this morning and it sure did not disappoint me at all. I also had the R11s Kusala Black combo in the bag so I did not hit this driver every hole, I switched every hole or 2. First off this driver sets up beautifully behind the ball, it has a very nice shape to it and sits dead square in the stock S setting. It is a half inch longer than what I am use to but it only took me about 10 balls on the range to get use to that. I was hitting mid to mid/high either dead straight or baby draws with it setup like it came, 12gram in the toe, 2gram in the heel and the dual cog on S. My miss was as usual a hook or a pull left which is nothing new lol. The forgiveness of this driver surprised me quite a bit, even when I missed low on the face or out toward the toe the ball still went where I wanted it to. I can not really talk about distance with this because I was playing in a lot of wind today, steady 15mph with some gust to 20mph but I will say it was as long or longer than I was expecting into the wind, there were a couple drives into the wind that I felt I did not hit all that well only to drive up to the ball and it be 10 yards past where I thought it should be. Something that became very addicting was the sound of this driver, I LOVE IT! It is a muted thwack with just the slightest hint of metallic is the best I can describe it. I am going to adjust it some to help with that dreaded miss left and see what I can do next time out. I wanted to play with it all neutral first to see what kind of ball flight and shot shape I had with it all square.

PX Black shaft, it will def take some more time with it to tell if it is a good fit for me but I liked the ball flight and dispersion I saw out of it today but what I didn't like was the feel of this shaft. It is kind of hard to describe but it almost just felt dead to me if that makes sense. I am not sure what it is about it but I am going to enjoy spending some more time with it to see if it grows on me.

Haha chipping issue on the head. I hate when that happens. Dude it's just sick looking. Love the looks and all the options with the weights I have. I just need to sit on the range and play with it for a bit.

If you are ever selling let me know!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wax all my clubs. Makes cleaning a whole lot easier.

Scratches are inevitable but sky marks drive me nuts.

For the record, mine are not idiot marks

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I'll be adding to this thread in about a week or so.

Yeah, I went all Kmac on the Bay earlier today.
Awesome man, I did as well but with the Golfsmith sale lol. If you have the Tour AD DI in this you can call me jealous haha. I miss that shaft so much.

You know it!
:banghead:Now I am looking forward to your thoughts even more dude! That is my favorite shaft of all time. Did you get the TA, or did you get the regular one? I think the regular head would look amazing with that shaft but the green and orange would look pretty darn good as well.

:banghead:Now I am looking forward to your thoughts even more dude! That is my favorite shaft of all time. Did you get the TA, or did you get the regular one? I think the regular head would look amazing with that shaft but the green and orange would look pretty darn good as well.

Green and orange? I just puked a little lol. I thought about snagging one of those shafts but the fact my FIT is green is why I didnt.

Regular head, and it was used. Still, I paid less for it than a brand new TA version, so I think that I came out ahead.

Regular head, and it was used. Still, I paid less for it than a brand new TA version, so I think that I came out ahead.
Ya I would say you did as well man.

Green and orange? I just puked a little lol. I thought about snagging one of those shafts but the fact my FIT is green is why I didnt.
Guess your not a dolphins fan lol. I could get use to any color combo if the performance was there.

Put my new Radix into play today and was all set to convert Buddhism in order to buy a FIR then the back 9 came and a little more patience and far better results set in. Ended up 6/6 on FIR's on the back and was generally happy with the ball flight except for 1 or 2 that flighted higher then normal, despite the height they still traveled a better then average distance. Jury is still out but my panic after 9 turned around, I'll get back on Wednesday and see what a new day brings.

Back