Callaway RAZR Hawk & Octane Drivers Explained

Same, I loved these things the moment I hit them at the Callaway demo day. It's an unfair advantage really.

Perhaps it is. I dunno man, I went with some product that I haven't even hit yet. No choice, just had to go with the gut and based on feedback.

So would these be the anti-sheep?

So would these be the anti-sheep?

I guess so dude. The HAWK, flying around, talons out, plucking sheep out of the flock.

I guess so dude. The HAWK, flying around, talons out, plucking sheep out of the flock.

I like that analogy. I keep looking at those RXT's and thinking how badly people could be missing out b/c they are so concerned with sheeping it up.

These things are wicked long, and so easy to hit straight. A perfect balance of distance and accuracy.

I like that analogy. I keep looking at those RXT's and thinking how badly people could be missing out b/c they are so concerned with sheeping it up.

Tc has said it before and its the absolute truth, if you're looking for irons and don't try out the RAZR line you're doing yourself a severe disservice.

Tc has said it before and its the absolute truth, if you're looking for irons and don't try out the RAZR line you're doing yourself a severe disservice.

I would agree. I also wish more people would hit the DOT driver. I knew as soon as I hit the thing I made a mistake as it was giving me second thoughts about my current one.
I'll admit to being a total shaft snob as well and I can't come up with more then 1 or 2 I would like to try in the DOT and I doubt they would make it much better. It's really quite fantastic. Enough so that I'm gushing and I dislike gushing statements...

This is killing me. Talk it out with me THP'ers.

Go with the set up that was recommended dude. You are not a fitter!

Everyone will make fun of me though hahahahahaha.

I'm a lengendary ballstriker. But I mean they are tour's so I guess it'll make me swing better swings right???? :) hahahaha

Go with the set up that was recommended dude. You are not a fitter!

I'm going to smack you two around.

talk some sense in to us man!

I'm a lengendary ballstriker. But I mean they are tour's so I guess it'll make me swing better swings right???? :) hahahaha

You are a tour player! This is a tour experience! haha

Exactly! By August, you will surely be down to single digits with your swing-aid Tour clubs. Seriously, if you got the best numbers from something then trust it. This is a driver we're talking about, not blade irons.

and FW wood. LOL. But I got better numbers (FW only) hitting the non tour yesterday. It threw me for a loop.

Driver I'm totally happy. Just not sure if 1* of loft will make that big of a difference.

Exactly! By August, you will surely be down to single digits with your swing-aid Tour clubs. Seriously, if you got the best numbers from something then trust it. This is a driver we're talking about, not blade irons.

and FW wood. LOL. But I got better numbers (FW only) hitting the non tour yesterday. It threw me for a loop.

Driver I'm totally happy. Just not sure if 1* of loft will make that big of a difference.

I suggest reading the interview with Hoefy again.
You got fit and the numbers were there.
Why are you trying to fit yourself after the fact.
A couple of you guys are mental cases.
How in the world are you going to handle the pressure of this event when selecting equipment AFTER it was fit for you is so difficult.

Tough love right there. Listen to the man.

How in the world are you going to handle the pressure of this event when selecting equipment AFTER it was fit for you is so difficult.

we all knew I was a mental case before TMC was even announced

Lol fine.

I know haha. He loves us.

Tough love right there. Listen to the man.

Exactly!

we all knew I was a mental case before TMC was even announced

I stopped by Golf Galaxy on the way home and spent some time with the Razr Hawk 3w, 5w and the hybrid. Wow did I come away impressed. The Razr Hawk stuff is just good. I warmed up with the RXT 6 iron and loved it too. I'm in love with the 3w. I couldn't get any kind of numbers as I was using the teaching net area with no monitor but going on feel alone daddy like. Can't wait to put this 3w into play.

Makes me like my decision even more!

I stopped by Golf Galaxy on the way home and spent some time with the Razr Hawk 3w, 5w and the hybrid. Wow did I come away impressed. The Razr Hawk stuff is just good. I warmed up with the RXT 6 iron and loved it too. I'm in love with the 3w. I couldn't get any kind of numbers as I was using the teaching net area with no monitor but going on feel alone daddy like. Can't wait to put this 3w into play.

I may have changed my mind on the FW's tonight after I hit some outside. I really liked the Razr Hawk.

I may have changed my mind on the FW's tonight after I hit some outside. I really liked the Razr Hawk.

Band wagon! I would expect nothing less! Nah, glad you got to hit them buddy. I think either one is great. Both very differently shaped and profiled 3woods though. I would've recommended the RH for you too.

I hit them all on the range and was impressed with the entire line!

Back